User Tag List

First 456

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I think I make people angry because I'm clumsy and have trouble saying what I want, at least verbally. Writing has always been my preferred mode of communication.
    I think you are misreading those situations which has always been my greatest concern as it pertains to you. As you know I do not agree with an INFP 6w7 typing for you. I believe you are engaging in a relatively unhealthy e7 behavior by assigning too much importance/impact/influence/power to yourself (your actions) which automatically causes you to arrive at incorrect conclusions when it comes to others.

I highly doubt people become angry with you specifically when it comes to your verbal communication however that may ultimately present itself. What I imagine happening instead is that people often exploit individuals that they perceive to be weak or that they sense will not stand-up for themselves or that they believe to be not-so-bright in some way. I see this primarily in the workplace but it happens everywhere... people will take their frustration and aggression out on the "weak" person...or distract themselves and others away from their own flaws/poor work performance...by shifting the blame onto the "not-so-bright whipping boy."

As you age I want you to become more and more confident in yourself and aware of when these things are occurring irl...so you can assertively shut-down these shitheads
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I think you are misreading those situations which has always been my greatest concern as it pertains to you. As you know I do not agree with an INFP 6w7 typing for you. I believe you are engaging in a relatively unhealthy e7 behavior by assigning too much importance/impact/influence/power to yourself (your actions) which automatically causes you to arrive at incorrect conclusions when it comes to others.

I highly doubt people become angry with you specifically when it comes to your verbal communication however that may ultimately present itself. What I imagine happening instead is that people often exploit individuals that they perceive to be weak or that they sense will not stand-up for themselves or that they believe to be not-so-bright in some way. I see this primarily in the workplace but it happens everywhere... people will take their frustration and aggression out on the "weak" person...or distract themselves and others away from their own flaws/poor work performance...by shifting the blame onto the "not-so-bright whipping boy."

As you age I want you to become more and more confident in yourself and aware of when these things are occurring irl...so you can assertively shut-down these shitheads
    Thank you. You cannot trust anybody. Everybody has darkness coursing through their veins, the only difference is how much.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Yeah... I know a ton about how I feel, I *think* I understand who people *could* feel. But do I know? Does anyone know for sure? Even the INFJs? Obviously, I want to, and thus I'm here. From what I understand, ENFPs want to as well, so they ask. I ask too, but they make a big showing of it, like its a casual question relative to myself. I pull you aside and ask in privacy, unless I feel I am being ignored by those around me which is surprisingly often.

And yes, the above is true. Wrote this before I discovered six pages of stuff. Not going through and changing what I write like I usually do because I feel it still applies.