• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ help

Nickels

MBTI Type
ENTP
INFJ males with good healthy relationships. How did you do this? I told my mother I would help my INFJ brother find a date, yet he is unwilling to divulge any personal information.

tips would be awesome.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My husband found me online.

We wrote emails and actually used snail mail back then. I loved how he discussed stuff in depth and was very thoughtful and thought provoking. I imagine the fact that he could use writing helped a lot.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

We wrote emails and actually used snail mail back then. I loved how he discussed stuff in depth and was very thoughtful and thought provoking. I imagine the fact that he could use writing helped a lot.

That is lovely, Elaur.

sade

Emails, writing. Sounds very lovely. :wubbie:

For what it is worth, I'm slow with people. I like to keep an eye on them and get a hang of how they work before anything serious. My ENTP friend has sometimes gone all 'ask him out; go for a cafe; are you two moving on; go out with this guy he's your type, sade please ' on me. Sweet but uh, no.
The INFJ boys can come and correct me now.