First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I think that its kinda comparable to an Introverts need to at least occasionally socialize. I doubt even they want to be alone constantly
    It's true. If I'm alone for an long period of time or unable to socialize on a fairly regular basis then it starts to get to me. But the stress doesn't set in as quickly as if I was in a constant social setting with no time to myself.

I wonder if extroverts go through phases of their lives where they don't feel the need to be around others constantly. I typed my mother as an INFJ because shes perfectly fine being a hermit these days. Yet I swear she has way more Fe than any INFJ I've ever heard of. So I wonder if shes an introverted ENFJ..
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Definitely. My "E" has weakened over the years, and so I see it even more now. I may not need as MUCH time as an I, but if I do not get it, I become seriously distressed and do not function well at all.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Hell yes.
    Then again...it's entirely possible I might be a xNFP. Though I tested quite strongly as an 'E', I relate almost as much to the descriptions of 'INFP' as I do to 'ENFP'.
    (Though most would instantly type me as an 'E' without hesitation) The 'I' is just the more hidden, screwed-up, private part of me.

Then again, aren't ENFP's the most inclined towards needing time 'alone to recharge' out of all the extroverted types...?

Hmm.

(First post. Be gentle

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I have also heard that ENFPs are the most introverted of the extraverted types. People are a source of energy for me but I can only take it for so long. For example; I live in a house with six people, two cats and a dog, but I do spend most of my time in my room (albeit with at least one of the pets).