User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INxj

I have done it. I dated an INFJ and im an INFJ. I have never been so in love and so heartbroken at the same time. I think he felt the same.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

^ Unfortunately, from anything I've come across on this forum, it seems as though a) these pairings are uncommon (not really that surprising as INFJs are fairly rare and especially male INFJs), and b) they tend to not work out so well.

But...I really also believe that relationship decisions shouldn't be made on type.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    ^ Unfortunately, from anything I've come across on this forum, it seems as though a) these pairings are uncommon (not really that surprising as INFJs are fairly rare and especially male INFJs), and b) they tend to not work out so well.

But...I really also believe that relationship decisions shouldn't be made on type.
    What have you come across on this forum indicative of an INFJ pairing that tends to work out well?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    What have you come across on this forum indicative of an INFJ pairing that tends to work out well?
    Hmmm... you mean we tend to have relationship disasters generally? Or is it a straightforward question?

That's actually a very good question. What do you think yourself? I think with the INFJs who are in successful relationships, they seem to be involved with various types. I can't think of trends.

And you know, that probably applies to all the types here. So maybe we should just forget about applying typology to relationships, even though it's probably in the top three reasons why people consult and contribute to forums such as these...
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    L11

As an infj, the most powerfully intense relationship I've had was/is with much a younger female infj. in fact, i regard her as my soulmate in every possible way; my life can't be complete until we are together again. we had a very intense relationship for about a year (she pursued me at first) and it got to the point of seriously discussing marriage. she was also stressing about life in general and she ran (it was just too intense for her and too confusing). I was devastated like I'd never been in my life, it was literally like losing part of myself. we couldn't even talk, it was total exclusion. then after about 6 mos she came back into my life, and we are sorting through things little by little. It's not where it was (yet?), but her feelings are still there. I'm just not sure she can deal with them. I'm struggling to figure out how to cultivate those feelings and to get us together again. It's not easy work and it brought me to this site.

I N C E P T I O N
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Two INFJs together would have to be really rare. It's interesting how today, they could find each other online. 50 years ago, it would be incredibly unlikely that they would run into each other.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

For the sake of brevity, the title should have been called: Masturbation.