• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] The INFJ "Sense of Rightness" ... practically a super power

hopeseed

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4 w5
o
I have the opposite problem. I question my intuition way too much in orde to verify if it's correct or not (using concrete facts, other people's input, observations, etc.) that I become indecisive.

I get indecisive too, less since I've gotten older. But I will test my intuition before reacting on it in order to be responsible. Also we all have sensitivities so I figure that I could be projecting my own issues onto something and get confused, so it's safer to question it. But then I have to admit..I'm rarely wrong, at least in most situations, especially ones about how someone is feeling or why they are acting or saying certain things. Like what is the purpose of their words or actions. When I was little, I thought every one was like that. But this is just my experience.

Last edited:

Cirrus

MBTI Type
INFJ
I agree with this... sometimes I say things I feel through intuition and they don't make much sense because I disregard logic and reasoning in favour of it. It's a really bad thing, means I can't debate very well. :/

As well as that I feel that sometimes my intuition tells me to ignore logic completely even though it's probably right logic, and facts really irritate me. Making me look stupid and ignorant.

MBTI Type
INxJ
What do you want to bet that the guy who wrote this is an INFJ?

Oh, he apparently also stole some material not only from God but other writer's as well.

+10

I know an agnostic INFJ. Her intuition is freaky accurate, but she dismisses anything to do with religion or the supernatural.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I often times distrust my intuition only to find out later that it was dead on. It seems this happens more often than not.

But I'm such a perfectionist, that I've somewhat adopted what I have always percieved as an INTJ strategy of gathering all the concrete data one can in order to support my intuition. INTJs tend to do this with knowledge in general, it seems. I just use the same strategy with my intuition.

I just can't afford to be wrong.

I can relate to this. I find myself moving between my dominant Ni-Fe-Ti behavior and my learned Ni-Te-Fi behavior.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
What do you want to bet that the guy who wrote this is an INFJ?

conversations_with_god_1.jpg

Oh, he apparently also stole some material not only from God but other writer's as well.

Technically, if you agree to some very simple propositions typically pertaining to the G-man, everyone plagiarizes God :p

PS: Your intuition blowz! Ne/Ti pairings ftw!