User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INF~
    Enneagram
    4 w5

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    o
    I have the opposite problem. I question my intuition way too much in orde to verify if it's correct or not (using concrete facts, other people's input, observations, etc.) that I become indecisive.
    I get indecisive too, less since I've gotten older. But I will test my intuition before reacting on it in order to be responsible. Also we all have sensitivities so I figure that I could be projecting my own issues onto something and get confused, so it's safer to question it. But then I have to admit..I'm rarely wrong, at least in most situations, especially ones about how someone is feeling or why they are acting or saying certain things. Like what is the purpose of their words or actions. When I was little, I thought every one was like that. But this is just my experience.
    Last edited by hopeseed; 01-23-2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: ooops
    Out beyond idea's of rightdoing and wrongdoing, there is a field, I'll meet you there. ~Rumi

MBTI
    INFJ

I agree with this... sometimes I say things I feel through intuition and they don't make much sense because I disregard logic and reasoning in favour of it. It's a really bad thing, means I can't debate very well. :/

As well as that I feel that sometimes my intuition tells me to ignore logic completely even though it's probably right logic, and facts really irritate me. Making me look stupid and ignorant.

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Works View Post
    What do you want to bet that the guy who wrote this is an INFJ?

Oh, he apparently also stole some material not only from God but other writer's as well.
    +10

I know an agnostic INFJ. Her intuition is freaky accurate, but she dismisses anything to do with religion or the supernatural.

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    I often times distrust my intuition only to find out later that it was dead on. It seems this happens more often than not.

But I'm such a perfectionist, that I've somewhat adopted what I have always percieved as an INTJ strategy of gathering all the concrete data one can in order to support my intuition. INTJs tend to do this with knowledge in general, it seems. I just use the same strategy with my intuition.

I just can't afford to be wrong.
    I can relate to this. I find myself moving between my dominant Ni-Fe-Ti behavior and my learned Ni-Te-Fi behavior.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by Works View Post
    What do you want to bet that the guy who wrote this is an INFJ?

Oh, he apparently also stole some material not only from God but other writer's as well.
    Technically, if you agree to some very simple propositions typically pertaining to the G-man, everyone plagiarizes God :P

PS: Your intuition blowz! Ne/Ti pairings ftw!