• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs , What do you think of INTJs?

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
ENFPs,what do you think of INTJs?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey...are you new? why do i remember your name? and sorry can't be of much help...i don't really know any...and the people i've sort of talked to here are not a whole lot like each other so i haven't grasped the type so much yet.

but....why do you ask?

Works

MBTI Type
INTP
...writes the ENFJ.

Are you the twisted offspring of such a match?

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
hey...are you new? why do i remember your name? and sorry can't be of much help...i don't really know any...and the people i've sort of talked to here are not a whole lot like each other so i haven't grasped the type so much yet.

but....why do you ask?

:smile: very curious!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Yeh, I'm not sure I know any INTJs. Or I might know lots but haven't branched out my typing skills far beyond NF NP EP. Those types come easy by seeing similarities and differences.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I get on well with them! I like their intelligence and they are a rare combination of intellectual practicality! I LIKE! :)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Seems I've always had an INTJ around. Best thing about them is when you are asking around they always know their type :p Ok maybe not the best thing. But yes, like em very much.

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've never had any problems with INTJ's. At least the ones on this forum. I don't know if I know any in real life or not.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
The INTJ and the few who I think might be said type I get along with better than any other. One of my best friends is an INTJ and in the 5+ years we've known each other have only gotten genuinely mad at each other once. This is how it went.

Me::threaten:
INTJ::threaten:
Us::thumbup:

No words were exchanged and it only lasted like 2 minutes, then we went back to discussing the usual...

Edit: Ahhh good times.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
INTJ = My favourites. Of all time. Forever. Masters of efficiency, accuracy and wit. :hug:

Erudur

MBTI Type
INTJ
I know a couple INTJ friends and we really enjoy each other's company.

I imagine a hurt or angry INTJ could be quite an insidious force to be reckoned with. But for myself, and the one's I know, our Fi touches our big ideas and grand plans with a humanity and a desire to make the world a better place.

We are really good listeners (even when we don't come across as listening), loyal, egalitarian, unconventional, defiant at times, and confident in most things we put our mind to but romance courtship.:shock:

I find myself easily smitten by ENFPs and INFJs. I feel great synergy with ENFPs. I feel a balanced intensity with INFJs.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
If we share similar Fi values/views... oh my, I like, no-no, I love!!!

:wub:

FantailedWall

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
4w5
My Dad is an INTJ, and we are often found fighting like cat and dog.
Honestly, we love each other to pieces and have much to teach each other (and do, on those occasions when we get along for more than three seconds) but he has this really warped image of me, not having that well a developed intuition - and his tendency to only express affection when I've achieved academically (intuitively and intellectually - I know that is not what his affection is dependent on, but this is how he can come across) can be quite hurtful.

He's almost always convinced he's right, and tends to view me as argumentative - when I'm merely trying to open his mind to other sides of a debate. It's very frustrating, needless to say. He also has a tendency to try and control me at times (which could be more of a parent-thing than an INTJ-thing, I'm not sure?) and we all know how that ends, when someone tries to restrict an ENFP's freedom ;)

I must add though - I have quite a developed 'T' for a feeler, perhaps that has some impact on my relationship with him? (You'd think it would be EASIER to communicate in this instance, wouldn't you?)

I think this might be an early-on communication break down though - and since I know of no other INTJ close to me, have nothing to compare it to.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
One thing I have noticed in one particular relationship with an INTJ (so beware as this is COMPLETELY anecdotal!) But the more affection they seem to have with you the more they nit pick at you, almost like a monkey... I have said this somewhere else only because it's both onr of the more endearing and annoying thing about them! I really do like them though. I like that can obe objective and can also be caring...never make the mistake of thinking that they are not sensitive to harsh words though

Hap

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
ENFJ
My Dad is an INTJ, and we are often found fighting like cat and dog.
Honestly, we love each other to pieces and have much to teach each other (and do, on those occasions when we get along for more than three seconds) but he has this really warped image of me, not having that well a developed intuition - and his tendency to only express affection when I've achieved academically (intuitively and intellectually - I know that is not what his affection is dependent on, but this is how he can come across) can be quite hurtful.

He's almost always convinced he's right, and tends to view me as argumentative - when I'm merely trying to open his mind to other sides of a debate. It's very frustrating, needless to say. He also has a tendency to try and control me at times (which could be more of a parent-thing than an INTJ-thing, I'm not sure?) and we all know how that ends, when someone tries to restrict an ENFP's freedom ;)

I must add though - I have quite a developed 'T' for a feeler, perhaps that has some impact on my relationship with him? (You'd think it would be EASIER to communicate in this instance, wouldn't you?)

I think this might be an early-on communication break down though - and since I know of no other INTJ close to me, have nothing to compare it to.

I think INTJs are not easy to get close to.
I have the same situation with an INTJ as you and your father.So, I am pretty sure that is not a parent-thing .

Hendo Barbarosa

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, I've never had that kind of friction with an ENFP, most of the time if I can keep things positive my ideas mesh really well with them, and conversations I've had with most ENFPs are so awesomely broad-reaching and abstract that it's hard for me to take a "I'm right" stance to begin with. The thing I personally have a problem with, as an INTJ, is communicating with ENFJs in my life, who tend to need a lot of emotional support consistency that I...just can't even handle. I think I would agree with you on the "control" idea though, but it's not necessarily a matter of wanting to control INSTEAD of caring, which is I think what most NFs might draw as a conclusion, maybe not...but it's almost rather that the control is the equivalent of more common emotive responses in other types. We wouldn't want to control if we didn't care, is I guess what I'm saying.

2¢ reprezentin'