User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm pretty bad at it, too, although if I happen to run into someone from my past I find it really easy to fall back into our old relationship, even if it's just for the one conversation.

Facebook definitely helps, though. Sometimes I find myself randomly thinking about someone from my past, and the ability to look the up and send them a quick note makes me feel better about having lost touch in the first place.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    infj are stalkers in their own independant way.
    Haha. Can you please elaborate on that, please?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    Haha. Can you please elaborate on that, please?
    You know, 'I know we can grow up and evolve together even if we broke up 4 freaking years ago. let's stay friends and insist on seeing each other'.
    Yet will act like you don't really exist most of the time. (don't take me wrong, I don't give a fuck about it, but it's just wierd)
    Will be sure to use elaborate schemes not to 'make you feel under pressure'.

and that's just for starters.

entps are not designed to commit damn it.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm very non-initiative and usually don't try to stay in contact if we don't see eachother everyday or if you (someone... anyone) make me feel safe or something. Honestly, it always feels weird to just stay in touch with someone if I don't really have anything in common with the person in question at that moment. If I don't have anything in common then I would probably want to have figure out some sort of plan (ala intj-style) of what to talk about.

And well, Eck. I can be a stalker 24/7, loosing grip of reality because I feel so goofy and safe around that person. I might stay in touch with him/her extra much because that person creates a source of refillment of socialenergy or something (energy overall). A problem is though that I usually spend time staying in touch with only 1 person at the time wich may exhaust that person I'm staying in touch with, and makes me socially uncomfortable coming out of a comfort zone I just created and working so hard to sustain. This makes me seem weird to extraverts.

MBTI
    INxJ

I profoundly suck at it, though I hate losing touch with past friends. I always try to reconnect, but fail miserably at keeping it up.

Thank goodness for Facebook. Penpal-ing it wasn't cutting it.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You know, 'I know we can grow up and evolve together even if we broke up 4 freaking years ago. let's stay friends and insist on seeing each other'.
    Yet will act like you don't really exist most of the time. (don't take me wrong, I don't give a fuck about it, but it's just wierd)
    Will be sure to use elaborate schemes not to 'make you feel under pressure'.

and that's just for starters.

entps are not designed to commit damn it.
    haha, it's all good!

beyondaurora

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    The only person I find it effortless to keep in touch with is the person I'm dating.
    Too true!

Count me in as well as being horrible at staying in touch. And I thought I was the only one with screwy Fe.

To go a step further, I have a problem with suddenly getting in contact with everybody, then very quickly falling completely off the face of the earth.

I actually did this just two days ago. I wrote to my old best friend, and I see that she called me, but I haven't listened to her message nor called her back. More often, I'll make a Facebook or myspace profile, add a couple dozen people (who are all like 'yay! where've you been?!'), and within a few weeks, I'll delete the account.

Why do I do this? I'm not really sure, but I have a few thoughts.

1. I feel the urge to start with a clean slate from the past (and anything that people might know about me)
    2. I realize that my relationships are superficial, so I bail out wanting something more authentic (which is strange because...)
    3. I actually fear intimate relationships

Pretty weird, I know.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by beyondaurora View Post
    Too true!

I see i'm not the only one who liked this movie after all
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

I'm bad at keeping in touch, and not very proud of it.
    I do try.. But it takes an effort.

Too true!

Count me in as well as being horrible at staying in touch. And I thought I was the only one with screwy Fe.

To go a step further, I have a problem with suddenly getting in contact with everybody, then very quickly falling completely off the face of the earth.
    Hello, my name is Sade and I do that too.
    Perhaps for a bit different reasons, but do it none the less. I get this urge to get in touch with people, go out etc. I make an effort to balance it out, to make contact during the 'silent spell' too. And not go full on out when I'm feeling like contacting everyone. Makes me feel less guilty for leaving them hanging when I withdraw again.. But still, sounds very familiar.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

More often, I'll make a Facebook or myspace profile, add a couple dozen people (who are all like 'yay! where've you been?!'), and within a few weeks, I'll delete the account.

Why do I do this? I'm not really sure, but I have a few thoughts.

1. I feel the urge to start with a clean slate from the past (and anything that people might know about me)
    2. I realize that my relationships are superficial, so I bail out wanting something more authentic (which is strange because...)
    3. I actually fear intimate relationships

Pretty weird, I know.
    Ditto.

I feel like my life works in phases where I'll start something and do that for some time, then soon quit it altogether just to move on to the next thing. And when I leave a phase of my life behind I leave all of those included in that phase behind as well.

[Come to think about it, how can I remove this account? Just kidding. Sort of...]