SLE Ti

Nope.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I don't keep in touch. I have a hard enough time keeping up with the people I'm currently friends with to try to keep in touch with people from the past or who've moved away.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

this has to be the oddest "unanimous" vote i have EVER seen about a certain type doing ________....

do people get pissed at you guys? like do you ever just "forget" about messages/calls etc until you see these people? Not that everyone *has* to have an excuse, but im sure a lot of you have come up with some crazy excuses/fail proof excuses (share them! )

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    not really. I try to look forward not back. Unless there is a strong connection with someone, I leave my past behind me. This may be due to the fact that we are future-oriented.
    Yep
    Lauren Ashely - shut up k thanks
    I N V I C T U S

violaine

Score another for no. It doesn't reflect my regard for someone. I think of many people fondly, I just don't really keep in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    this has to be the oddest "unanimous" vote i have EVER seen about a certain type doing ________....

do people get pissed at you guys? like do you ever just "forget" about messages/calls etc until you see these people? Not that everyone *has* to have an excuse, but im sure a lot of you have come up with some crazy excuses/fail proof excuses (share them! )
    No one ever really gets upset with me over it. I do return phone calls. But I don't encourage long social phone calls. I guess people pick up on that. The only person I find it effortless to keep in touch with is the person I'm dating.

MBTI
    INfJ

I had people get pissed at me for not returning phone calls. "It hurts me when you can't seem to find time to hang out anymore". When there are changes in my life, it's hard for me to keep in touch with people I don't see on a daily basis. I'm living with ESFJ SO and we just had a baby a month ago. My time is spent with them, not on the phone.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm awful about keeping contact with people sometimes. Living in a different state than most of my family and friends sort of takes its toll. Kind of, if I'm not reminded constantly that they exist, I get so caught up in my own business that it might be months before I think to make a phone call or send an e-mail.

It's not that I don't want to keep in touch, but if emails or contact isn't consistently kept up (as in, if I'm not messaged immediately or fairly soon...) I'll forget to keep the flow going.

I'm trying to break that habit now...facebook is helping with that, but after recent family events, we're all trying harder to make sure we don't lose touch again.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

I wish I was good at staying in touch with people. Either I fall off other people's radar or they fall off mine. There's usually no ill intent involved.

Do any other INFJs have problems initiating contact with someone they once knew out of the blue? I've thought of doing this, but I'd be at a loss for words if they wanted to know *why* I contacted them. Old time's sake, I guess?
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w9?
    Socionics
    Taco

Default Rarely

I don't keep in touch with people well either. It's not out of a lack of thought though. Even people I'm close with have a hard time getting a call or email out of me. I'm always too distracted with other things.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

infj are stalkers in their own independant way.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE