• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Opposites attract?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Obviously your theory holds no water, because I dislike you already, and passionately.

I'm sorry you don't follow, but why tell someone you dislike him or her like that? :huh:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm sorry you don't follow, but why tell someone you dislike him or her like that? :huh:

Nevermind, he mistyped as a T or something.
Welcome again persianness (it's not so hard to spell, c'mon nihil )

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Because it makes the minority laugh. The glorious minority, which I love, and wouldn't live without.

A laugh, eh? So I guess you were messing...

Any way, normally that's the way the world spins (when things are in order) - people want happiness in life, don't we all? But as we can see from our personality types, we possess strengths in some things, but weaknesses in others... on the other hand, most people may not understand emotion. But we can have faith that our emotions help us in some ways to make the appropriate choices for happiness. And that's why I stick to this 'principle' for this personality type attraction... saves me pity, too.

Nevermind, he mistyped as a T or something.
Welcome again persianness (it's not so hard to spell, c'mon nihil )

Thanks, friend, much appreciated. :cool:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
A laugh, eh? So I guess you were messing...

Any way, normally that's the way the world spins (when things are in order) - people want happiness in life, don't we all? But as we can see from our personality types, we possess strengths in some things, but weaknesses in others... on the other hand, most people may not understand emotion. But we can have faith that our emotions help us in some ways to make the appropriate choices for happiness. And that's why I stick to this 'principle' for this personality type attraction... saves me pity, too.
Well, in all seriousness, Keirsey's interpersonal relationship scheme is closer to reality than yours, and he's going more on theoretical pondering than analyzing real relationships.

These are the best in existence (p=P, j=J): Relations between Psychological ("personality") Types

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Dude, you're French. Anything you utter comes out weird. There's no way you could see my point.

We're not that different then.
Ur an intp dude, wierd is your second name. ;)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ExTPs for love interests
and ENFxs for best friends

both are my fave when mature.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...just read about identical relationships...do you think that's ever a good thing? do you think some types can pull it off better then others? just curious

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
okay...just read about identical relationships...do you think that's ever a good thing? do you think some types can pull it off better then others? just curious
It's good in some ways, bad in others. Predictable, Simple, Easy, Boring.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
like no growth happening? or just not enough intrigue? or both?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
(Jack Flak) Hmm, looks cool.

Well, what it tells us is the different kind of relation you can establish - looks like a 'consolation' alternative to the best-match. Plus, the terminology in it appears vague - suppose I get hooked up with an ESTJ girl, our 'comparative relation' may make us ready for supervisional roles in a community (say), but to what means, a functional couple? Maybe I'll like a look-alike for an ENFJ, but the mirror relation... makes more sense.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well, I like both. I can appreciate extroverts for awhile, but my two closest friends are introverts (well, one is debating... he's borderline). I don't especially like talking (as I've made obvious through vent), but I also have my limits when it comes to listening. I was thinking about the interaction I had with my friend today... there really wasn't that much conversation. Overall, I'm content with just being around people for awhile. For me, talking isn't something I long to do or hear.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
some of my introvert friends talk more then i do...i think.

so...that's kinda weird right?

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
It's good in some ways, bad in others. Predictable, Simple, Easy, Boring.

like no growth happening? or just not enough intrigue? or both?

I have a crazy theory. I have no idea what if any merit it has. Thinkers seems to look at feelers in terms of feeling, and feelers seem to look at thinkers in terms of thinking. I can have interesting coversations with thinkers that might tickle me for a few hours, but I get bored easily. I want to feel something. That's why I'm here and not at INTPc. INTPc feels like some kind of frozen wasteland.

:D