User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 239

  1. #31
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I am merely one salmon among many trying to swim upstream to his death!
    Oh aren't you the romantic!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

    eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  2. #32
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    I prefer to hang around extraverts, but that's probably because my E is relatively weak. I'm generally less talkative and outgoing (but more receptive) than they are, but I still thrive on the stimulation that I get around them and that they enjoy as well. The six people I'm closest to are other E's--an ENFJ, a ESFJ, two ESTPs, a ENTP, and another ENTJ.

    Now, when it comes to the other three dichotomies, I do prefer opposites.. primarily because I can learn something from them.

    I think it comes down to the fact that I just can't figure introverts out and I'm impatient

  3. #33
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post

    CO results in a solid fit, with O being peacefully engaged by C.
    Or the O howling like a banshee while attempting (futilely) to claw it's way to the nearest exit while the C laughs and laughs and says, "No no, kitty!! We haven't got your SpongeBob costume zipped up yet! Come here!" and then more screaming and more laughing and then more screaming followed by flashes from a camera and photo Christmas cards.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #34
    Senior Member King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Yes, I would more often choose to be around introverts than extroverts. I am a talker so I like to have people around listening to me. I like other extroverts, too, but I think I have more I friends. I always tend to gravitate towards I's at a party. They are the captive audiences on the couch, just waiting for me to talk their heads off.

  5. #35
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Yes, I would more often choose to be around introverts than extroverts. I am a talker so I like to have people around listening to me. I like other extroverts, too, but I think I have more I friends. I always tend to gravitate towards I's at a party. They are the captive audiences on the couch, just waiting for me to talk their heads off.
    Wait. What exactly do the introverts get out of this? I need things to be even so I can stop feeling bad about button-holing people.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  6. #36
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    I prefer to hang around extraverts, but that's probably because my E is relatively weak. I'm generally less talkative and outgoing (but more receptive) than they are, but I still thrive on the stimulation that I get around them and that they enjoy as well. The six people I'm closest to are other E's--an ENFJ, a ESFJ, two ESTPs, a ENTP, and another ENTJ.

    Now, when it comes to the other three dichotomies, I do prefer opposites.. primarily because I can learn something from them.
    Agreed. My E is also weak. I get along with Is just as well as Es, though I've frightened off some Is before (unintentionally). I tend to run into other Es who have just as weak E or more so than me. Like most of the ENTP I know are pretty chill and can be very quiet and withdrawn. Motor-mouthed stage-hogging INTPs, for the flipside. I/E has less to do with energy I think than it has something to say about which function comes to the fore unconsciously. This is the difference between me and my INFJ dad. He hits things with Ni, I hit it with Fe, but my Ni is right on it's heels giving an opinion, so we sound very much the same at times. I'm just the Piquant version, I guess.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  7. #37
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Wait. What exactly do the introverts get out of this? I need things to be even so I can stop feeling bad about button-holing people.
    Entertainment, I guess
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #38
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Or the O howling like a banshee while attempting (futilely) to claw it's way to the nearest exit while the C laughs and laughs and says, "No no, kitty!! We haven't got your SpongeBob costume zipped up yet! Come here!" and then more screaming and more laughing and then more screaming followed by flashes from a camera and photo Christmas
    cards.
    oh..i know exactly what you're talking about!! THAT is hysterical haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #39
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    I paint a masterful word picture, no?
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  10. #40
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Carbon monoxide?
    you took the romanticism out of it.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

Similar Threads

  1. Why do opposites attract?
    By Sahara in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO