User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

LOL Yea I'm beginning to really know Erina.. It's easy to think it's going to be all roses until you feel lke a caged animal in a zoo surrounded by people who don't speak lion
    ... couldn't drag me away

Äeljko Ra×natovic: argus
    Äeljko Ra×natovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Äeljko Ra×natovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Do you guys think opposites in general attract or ultimately clash too much?? Not just in terms of intraversion and extraversion?
    In general, attract.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I see the most common dynamics to be like this, put abstractly. This doesn't take other type characteristics into account which are, IMO, just as important.

Introverts' psyches are are O shaped, and extroverts' are C shaped.

OO results in, as you can see, two separate units which may exist comfortably together, but do not fully engage.

CC (flip the second C around) results in each unit attempting to engage the other simultaneously, resulting in interference.

CO results in a solid fit, with O being peacefully engaged by C.
    I like this, Jack. Nice imagery. Though it does seem like the extroverts are eating the introverts.

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    I'm am an Introvert who is not socially awkward or shy.... and I have tended to prefer other Introverts because they are who I have had commonality with. I'm not attracted by an opposite. I haven't actually dated more than one Extrovert, as the energy of the Es I've known seems to throw me off when they're coming after you. It seems all consuming.
    Now you're just playing hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    I appreciate EP types a lot. They provide a skill that I just don't have, and social situations are all about a bunch of specialized roles. That said, I probably prefer the company of ENTPs to ESTPs, but then again, we haven't really defined 'opposite'.
    I like having introverted friends, especially INFJ friends because they do possess a certain depth and internal coherence that is appealing. Plus, being around other extroverts can just get exhausting, especially since I'm not super extroverted.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I prefer extroverts, and am definitely drawn to them.

I have always desired to be with someone who would balance me out more, though. I agree with others who have said it might be 'easier' with introverts, in the sense that you have more in common in that way, but I'd prefer to have someone who was more different from me, who would complement me and nudge me in new directions or point out things or perspectives that I might not see. And, to be honest, *get me out more*!! :-) And, I just enjoy the E/I dynamic. In terms of best complement for me, I think ENTP or ENFP would be best. *Possibly* ENTJ, but I think we'd ultimately rub each other the wrong way.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENFP

Is that cos your hoping to bag yourself a nice ISFJ Synarch... Can't say I blame you mate!

MBTI
    ENTP

Is that cos your hoping to bag yourself a nice ISFJ Synarch... Can't say I blame you mate!
    I need to bag something before my penis atrophies.

MBTI
    ENFP

Hence the depression and masturbation thread... your a whole story beginning to emerge!

MBTI
    ENTP

Hence the depression and masturbation thread... your a whole story beginning to emerge!
    I am merely one salmon among many trying to swim upstream to his death!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

LOL Yea I'm beginning to really know Erina.. It's easy to think it's going to be all roses until you feel lke a caged animal in a zoo surrounded by people who don't speak lion
    well yeah...i know some people who have a totally different outlook on life then i do and i think they're adorable and i want to eat them up and then others with a different outlook that i want to throw off a cliff...so.. different but not equally appealing...you know? haha
    There canÔÇÖt be any large-scale revolution until thereÔÇÖs a personal revolution, on an individual level. ItÔÇÖs got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yes to the OP. I'm the only E in my group of friends, although I did enjoy going out with fellow E's to take over the town back in college
    Ôśů┌┐┌░█úÔť┐ÔäĺoĐÁÔä»Ôť┐┌┐┌░█úÔśů

"Harm none, do as ye willÔÇŁ

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    well yeah...i know some people who have a totally different outlook on life then i do and i think they're adorable and i want to eat them up and then others with a different outlook that i want to throw off a cliff...so.. different but not equally appealing...you know? haha
    HAHAHAHA yea