User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 239

  1. #211
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I would kill for that skill. Get other people to do most of the talking.

    Do you guide the conversation to keep it alive and interesting?
    i guess that's what you'd call it...i say something...ask a question about something...i like to bounce around and dig deep a lil...you know...it's fun to hear people's perspective.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i wasn't stating that i thought introverts didn't talk...i was saying that they do because somebody...laintpe?? said she couldn't deal with too much talking from her extraverted friends...i think that's what she said.
    Well, you said "that's kinda weird, right?" about your introverted friends talking more than you. But no, it isn't, because they're your friends.

    They won't engage people they don't know in the same way extroverts do.

  3. #213
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    oh i see...yeah...i did say that. i guess because it's a common misconception that extroverts always talk a lot... i think isn't it?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    oh i see...yeah...i did say that. i guess because it's a common misconception that extroverts always talk a lot... i think isn't it?
    It is.

  5. #215
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Well, you said "that's kinda weird, right?" about your introverted friends talking more than you. But no, it isn't, because they're your friends.

    They won't engage people they don't know in the same way extroverts do.
    i don't know about that
    My friend is an ESFJ to the hilt
    but when in public, i'll become the social butterfly in the midst of complete strangers and listening and engaging others without qualm

    such is aux Fe vs. Dom Fe ?
    because he sees it as not appropriate, where as i want to uncover all of the hidden treasures that are to be offered
    I N V I C T U S

  6. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by persianness View Post
    As far as 'opposite attracts' goes, compatibility is to do with the first letter and the last (fourth) letter in the personality types - i.e. ESTP for ISTJ, or ENFP for INFJ. Like that.
    When you say opposites attract, are you talking of friends or romantic interests? Or both?

    Also, how many ENFP here are very good friends with INFJ?

    And do the INFJ here feel that THEY love the ENFP more than they are loved in return?

  7. #217
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    I am friends with an INFJ.. and it's interesting because he probably feels like he has more affection for me than vice versa but it just ain't the case... I just don't show it the ways he does!
    ... couldn't drag me away

    eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  8. #218
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immaculate Cloud View Post
    When you say opposites attract, are you talking of friends or romantic interests? Or both?

    Also, how many ENFP here are very good friends with INFJ?

    And do the INFJ here feel that THEY love the ENFP more than they are loved in return?
    one of my best friends in an infj and we felt instantly connected the sec. we met...we sat there and talked for hours w/o pause...it was just so easy...i love her like a sister...and no i don't think it feels unequal in anyway.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I am friends with an INFJ.. and it's interesting because he probably feels like he has more affection for me than vice versa but it just ain't the case... I just don't show it the ways he does!
    See that's what I cannot figure out with the ENFP friend in my life. I have noticed that ENFPs have many friends and then there are those mass mails being sent to about 30 people at once and the title goes, 'To a special person' and it usually has those corny lines like; hey you, special person, someone who thinks you are special sent this to you, etc and thinks that you are great, etc.

    And I am left there thinking, am I supposed to fill my name in the blanks? Or read in my name in this generic 'special friend' mail?

    Is that how ENFP's show their affection? By showering the people in their e-mail list with little sweet nothings like these?

    Like someone wrote on this forum, if everybody is special, who's special? Is that an E/I misunderstanding?

  10. #220
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    To me, every person in my life is special in his own way. The bond I have with you is unique, as I'm not likely to have it with anyone else, no matter how many people I connect with. It's what I live for, connecting with people, understanding them. And as those people are all their own person, that connection is bound to be special as it is tailored to your needs as wel as mine.

    Some bonds are more relaxed and along the lines of acquaintances, others are friends and yet others are those special people that you keep very close to your heart, be it lovers, best friends or SO's (and all the categories that they do not have a word for). Whichever place you take in my life, when I focus my attention to you, it will be you that's on my mind, and I will consider your special within your role in my life. Ask your ENFP friend what your status is, and no matter the answer, realize that you are special to her within that status

    PS: if I feel that the bond between us has fulfilled its goal or has become obsolete, I will find a way to gently let go, though I always leave the back door open, just in case I missed something
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

Similar Threads

  1. Why do opposites attract?
    By Sahara in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO