User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Ah ok, I think I understand what you were/are saying better now. If I could rephrase your initial post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    That's more of a BlueWing question, because I think Intuition is the primary function of both NFPs, and Feeling the support function.
    to:

That's more of a BlueWing question, because I personally disagree with the regular model and consider Intuition to be the primary function of both NFPs, and Feeling the support function.
    Is that what you were saying?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Is that what you were saying?
    Yeah.

MBTI
    INFP

Yeah.
    I don't have a problem with that then. My misunderstanding.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

My dad's an ENFP, and he's also telling me that he's an INFP on the inside..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    wild...i think it's just that it's not confidence or maturity that separates us...the same could be turned around on us saying insecurity lead us to act out and seek attention and approval externally...right?
    Oh I wasn't trying to say that the difference between an ENFP and INFP is confidence and maturity, no way... What I meant to ask that was this something extraverts expereinced during the process of maturity etc. and confidence building?

it's just cognitive preferences...isn't it...and is a preference for extroversion any different then a preference for feeling vs thinking...or intuition over sensing...so in that way would we be any more similar to infp then any other type one letter removed?
    Absolutely, I guess what I was trying to ask (badly LOL) is what is the journey that leads us to these preferences? I guess the thread is really a question of nuture or nature, however, many here are seeming to suggest that they were born extraverts... I am unsure I think how we react and process the world, correction, How we choose to process it is indeed something that is in built to some extent but is shaped by our experiences etc.

and sorry if the tone sounds shitty...i can never tell...but it's not meant to!!
    no worries it never does!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well i do relate to that as well...but i hesitate to say that because that's implying i know more about infp's then i actually do...but there's a place within that's deeply introspective and melancholy...romantic and dreamy...and that bit isn't always shown on the outside...but does that mean anything...or is that just the inner world of an enfp...you know?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Banned
    MBTI
    type

...or is that just the inner world of an enfp...you know?
    I think you've nailed it there.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

in the same respect...there seems to be a more aloof disconnected side to me that makes me feel i can be a lot less feeling and relate more to the entp...depending on mood, company and or/ circumstances...i don't think i even know how to state that correctly...and it sounds insulting to both other types i think...sorry.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

I definately think that does relate well to the description of the inner world of an ENFP, as I said I was asking more about the journey you we all went on to get to this so called ENFP place... And also the more I read my OP the more I realise that I shouldn't have brought INFPs into it and talked about the introvert inside because of course INFPs and ENFPs are seperated by much more than introversion and extraversion... so yea I messed up introduction to the thread LOL that's my signature here though
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    INFPs and ENFPs are seperated by much more than introversion and extraversion... so yea I messed up introduction to the thread LOL that's my signature here though
    I don't know if I would even say that, just that an ENFP in a quiet, contemplative mood never actually becomes an Introvert.