User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

ya pretty much^

its just a difference in how they communicate. its not that they cant communicate its just intuitives might not be understood by sensors and vice versa. they both might be saying the exact same thing but neither are understanding each other.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

right...and that's what might make one feel awkward....yep, makes sense.

edit...haha...thought this was the socially awkward extravert thread for a sec...still makes sense though i guess...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Hey thanks for that inout... I could be very intraverted as a child growing up but now that I look back it usually occured whne I felt misunderstood... I felt that the other children didn't understand... They seemed caught up in being a child whilst I was more into the ... I guess you could call them mysteries of life...
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    You know, being INFP does not mean you are depressed, or sad, or you lock yourself away from humanity, or that you are grossly self-absorbed, or any other negative stereotypical trait that one associates with INTROVERSION.
    Oh dear. I didn't mean to imply this!
    It's just that - I have an INFP friend who has many a time told me that when she gets in a bad place, she suddenly becomes twice as extroverted. She'll want to be around people constantly. This doesn't actually help solve whatever's going down, she just instinctively switches into 'outgoing' mode. Trying to drain her energy so as not to have to deal with the problem at hand, mayhap?

I, on the flip side, when I get really low - want to be alone for large blocks of time. I'll literally go into hermit mode. I may eventually come out of a vegetable-like existence for a party/gathering of some kind, thinking it'll help distract me - but it always works against me. When I'm around lots of people whilst very down, it depresses me and all I want to do is go be alone again. I start seeing all the horrible things I think to be inherent in mankind!

We'll both still be our 'NFP' selves, but the 'E' and 'I' seem to switch around when in a bad place.

THAT was where my question came from. An observation. I didn't mean to imply that all INFPs were depressed!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

[QUOTE=Wild horses;481215]Do we ENFPs actually keep an INFP locked up inside like a caged animal?? QUOTE]

I would agree with this- my dad's an xNFP, he can't decide whether he's an E or an I, and neither can I. He grew up most of his life an INFP, but it recent years he's become more extroverted. He says he's a cross, and I'd agree. On a broader scale, I think ENFPs and INFPs share, in general, a lot in common- the distinction line isn't so thick. I think it's safe to say I can act like an ENFP sometimes, so maybe there's some sort of blend.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

have him read that e/i socionics thing in trinity's thread 2nd to last page at the moment...very helpful i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    have him read that e/i socionics thing in trinity's thread 2nd to last page at the moment...very helpful i think.
    Alright, I'll look into it, thanks
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I've been dating an INFP and he says he does behave like an ENFP when upset or drunk.

Each person needs a unique balance of introversion and extraversion to balance their personalities. While your type reflects your overall attitude to other people, everyone is entitled to both introverted and extraverted moments.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I've been dating an INFP and he says he does behave like an ENFP when upset or drunk.
    good word choice lol
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    good word choice lol
    You're losing perspective mlittrell! Typology has tainted your mind!