User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i know that...please dear god know that i know that...you guys are super cool...like heart said you just keep a lot of your feelings and thoughts inside instead of on the outside.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    infp

[QUOTE=PeaceBaby;512857]You know, being INFP does not mean you are depressed, or sad, or you lock yourself away from humanity, or that you are grossly self-absorbed, or any other negative stereotypical trait that one associates with INTROVERSION.

:
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
    Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENFP

LOL... no I wouldn't mind you saying such a thing at all.. I actually think that I have uncovered a BIG difference between ENFP and INFP and that is the careless use of language.. or maybe it's just mine... I don't think I was even thinking about INFPs when I was writing, I was instead thinking about intraversion... which I have come to understand is a different thing from the cognitive preference of being INFP... But bearing in mind my careless use of language and scandulous turn of phrase I hence got the title and 'hook' for the thread... But I would be more than happy to come out of you when you were drunk.. as long as you promise to give me board and lodge deep inside your heart when not... in this economic climate it doesn't seem a bad deal at all! BUt yea 'Peace baby' sorry for any offence caused!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you're so right wild...i know that you just meant inside there seems to be a deeply introverted person...because of that side of us we don't share...right?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    you're so right wild...i know that you just meant inside there seems to be a deeply introverted person...because of that side of us we don't share...right?
    Absolutely Erina!! You get me!! You know what I'm like hahaha!! Always getting myself into well meant scrapes of one description or another!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ?

Introverts can interact with people well and be happy, content, the focus is just on the internal life more. You can have social introverts, its more about the energy loss/gain of the interaction, which is not neccesarily linked to how well you interact with the external. Often what people deem "extrovert" in colloquial terms they are refering intriniscally to positive qualities of how the person acts towards people, i.e friendly, nice, agreeable, this definition is not exactly linked to the technical description of MBTI Iintroversion/Extroversion, which deals with preferred cognitive processes.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    You know, being INFP does not mean you are depressed, or sad, or you lock yourself away from humanity, or that you are grossly self-absorbed, or any other negative stereotypical trait that one associates with INTROVERSION.

I have had some confusion in the past over my own INFP/ENFP-ness, because I can be / appear quite social, and I love hanging out with people. But people drain my battery, not recharge it, and there's nothing I've ever done in my whole life that has changed that. There's a fundamental difference between types that I think it is important to respect. Saying an ENFP has an INFP locked inside is implying that an INFP is somehow smaller than an ENFP. And that "INFP" is the dark, bad side of being "ENFP". And wow, I really can't agree with that.

How about this - when I have a drink or two, I let out the ENFP locked within me. Doesn't that sound as improbable as the OP?
    Yea I know, Fi woman are those woman with the most experience. I still dont get it, why they call them introvert
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    But I would be more than happy to come out of you when you were drunk.. as long as you promise to give me board and lodge deep inside your heart when not...
    Now how can I be upset with you with a visual like that ...

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    BUt yea 'Peace baby' sorry for any offence caused!
    None was taken LOL!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

you may see more ambiverted ENFPs running around then other extroverted types (though i think you will see a somewhat equal amount spread across all of the other intuitive types) not because of the extroversion/introversion split but because of the intuition/sensation split. most of the word (85% sensor vs 15% intuitive roughly) is composed of sensors so intuitive can be looked at as weird in this regards. this may leave them feeling a sense of "aloneness" in which case they may develop their introverted side (due to a difference in communication styles, concrete vs abstract). an ESFP doesn't have nearly the trouble communicating with people as an ENFP does. obviously this doesn't deal with I vs E considering they are almost exactly the same but it deals with the one little difference... the S vs N.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

interesting point...the feeling of being different...so in certain company...if not feeling understood could appear/feel more introverted.
    -Jim Morrison