First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    ENFPs keep a massive orgasm inside. And only I have the power to set it free.
    Please post any relevant sources to support your claim.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

What about manifestation of INFP-likeness in clinically depressed ENFPs?

Any thoughts?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

i might have posted this before or posted something else which i now might flip flop on so i apologize ahead of time

i think when people think of types they think of traits related to behavior. thing is, mbti is a model for the human cognition, so we have a bit of a misunderstanding now dont we? of course cognition can be reflected in behavior it doesn't define it. its like looking at a 3d object in 2d. the 2d image might resemble the 3d object but it isn't the actual object being reflected. asking a question like the posted question, though a good question, is still based off this notion that mbti describes behavior when really it describes something a little more complex then that. cognitively speaking, an ENFP is different then an INFP and though similar on a cognitive level, they are still quite different.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

No. I don't keep an ENFP locked inside... You are one or the other. Look more into Introversion vs Extroversion if you are confused.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

ENFPs are more introverted than most extraverts. As an ENFP with borderline personality disorder I often become incredibly introverted.

I keep all my INFPs locked in the hall closet.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ i know people say that...but i'm actually not sure i believe it. like someone mentioned to me the other day it's just the spectrum, you know? like my older sister is an enfp and she's pretty extraverted...she fills up a room if you know what i mean...and evan the clown said he was really extraverted too...and i can be depending on my company...or the situation...mood or whatever.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I'm incredibly extraverted generally. I really gain energy from being in a room full of people and am usually the life of the party, jumping between groups of people and introducing them to each other. I do find that being in a large group can sometimes, I'm not sure how to put this, "over-energise" me? I become panicked and restless and generally start bouncing off the walls. I need to take the time alone or I'd likely be in tornado mode all the time.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Another intresting question would be, do INFPs keep forum avatars of nude woman on the inside ? Would make them rather intresting
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    What about manifestation of INFP-likeness in clinically depressed ENFPs?

Any thoughts?
    LOL that's much better than the OP as far as not being insulting to INFPs. *hangs head*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

You know, being INFP does not mean you are depressed, or sad, or you lock yourself away from humanity, or that you are grossly self-absorbed, or any other negative stereotypical trait that one associates with INTROVERSION.

I have had some confusion in the past over my own INFP/ENFP-ness, because I can be / appear quite social, and I love hanging out with people. But people drain my battery, not recharge it, and there's nothing I've ever done in my whole life that has changed that. There's a fundamental difference between types that I think it is important to respect. Saying an ENFP has an INFP locked inside is implying that an INFP is somehow smaller than an ENFP. And that "INFP" is the dark, bad side of being "ENFP". And wow, I really can't agree with that.

How about this - when I have a drink or two, I let out the ENFP locked within me. Doesn't that sound as improbable as the OP?
    Last edited by PeaceBaby; 01-25-2009 at 05:13 PM. Reason: sp what else?