User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 213

  1. #101
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Oh good luck Sytpg!!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

    Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

  2. #102
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Oh good luck Sytpg!!!
    Metaphorically, and people in general.

  3. #103
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Maybe 'introverted' is an inprecise term here.
    This is why I asked. I think the word is begin useed too easily here.

    Just becuase you don't like to be around some people, you are not addicted to socializing and you have some other interest does not make you introverted.
    After all the type is ENFP not just E .

    What I am saying is that you have problems with subjectivity here. The things/traits you treat as somewhat asocial are still quite social from the position of real introverts.

    It is not what you do, it is how much you do it.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    What I am saying is that you have problems with subjectivity here. The things/traits you treat as somewhat asocial are still quite social from the position of real introverts.

    It is not what you do, it is how much you do it.
    In a manner of speaking. I would personally redefine it as what you want to do, as there are situations in which extroverts are prevented from interacting with people to some degree.

  5. #105
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    PS... Jack your avatar is really fun cos now I read every post from you as though you are about to tear someone into shreads LOLOL
    i know!!! haha...and the funny cheers one just made it look like his responses were followed by a lil heel click or smirky cane tapping or something equally ridiculous...haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #106
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    In a manner of speaking. I would personally redefine it as what you want to do, as there are situations in which extroverts are prevented from interacting with people to some degree.
    But if they are prevented that does not actually reduce their need for social interaction. That leads them to depression.

    The point of this is not to discuss special cases and my post was written with very general things in mind.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    But if they are prevented that does not actually reduce their need for social interaction. That leads them to depression.

    The point of this is not to discuss special cases and my post was written with very general things in mind.
    Changing the defining characteristic from practice to want makes it as general as is possible, because it includes everyone in the class.

  8. #108
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Changing the defining characteristic from practice to want makes it as general as is possible, because it includes everyone in the class.

    Can I at least know about what you were talking about in your last post when you said that they are sometimes prevented from interaction.

  9. #109
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    my guess is that he means life/ work obligations a move or job transition that changes your normal social routine in some way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    my guess is that he means life/ work obligations a move or job transition that changes your normal social routine in some way.
    Yes, but the possibilities don't stop there. There could even be a psychological block, like agorophobia.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFP] What attracts an ENFP male and how do you keep him?
    By Lightyear in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-24-2017, 03:58 PM
  2. Am I an enfp or an infp?
    By Hithere in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-26-2016, 08:06 PM
  3. [ENFP] What do ENFPs think of INFPs?
    By Robopop in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 04:40 PM
  4. [ENFP] What would be a good gift to get an ENFP or an INFP?
    By KarenParker in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 03:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO