• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type annoys you the most, and why?

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Have you ever had to deal with a temperament type that REALLY annoyed you ?

I'd have to say STJs are the most irritating to me. My boss is an ISTJ, so is my brother and my piano teacher as a child. My mother is ESTJ. I have rarely met such bossy people. I get to wonder who gave them the right to rule the whole world, and to put their nose in everybody else's business to control and regulate it in the My way or the Highway fashion.

Last edited:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
ENTPs because they're just so damn hawt! :steam:

To be slightly serious.. INTJs have a way of making you feel like you absolutely don't matter. If you're here, cool. If you're not, oh well. There's a hint of sadness in such a nonchalant behavior.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Hmm. I don't think I know enough people's types to really give an objective opinion, (or then I just usually tend to avoid the company of individuals I find annoying), but I do know a certain ESFJ who marvels me. We were friends, and at first, I really liked her. She had this innocence about her that made me very protective towards her. I think now, in retrospect, she wasn't very healthy, but I can only think this way now that she has moved to another country.

She was surprisingly judgimental and just plain rigid in her opinions on "how" to be. Even with her outward caringness and sweetness, she seemed very shallow and manipulative on the outside, which I noticed when I had spent more time with her. Her motivation for doing things came from the outside, she always wanted to "look" good in others eyes and especially her dad's and teacher's. This is the kind of thing I've noticed in ISFJ's as well.

But I mean, there were so many things I liked about her, and ISFJ's as well. Can think of many more GOOD things about them.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...she seemed very shallow and manipulative on the outside, which I noticed when I had spent more time with her. Her motivation for doing things came from the outside, she always wanted to "look" good in others eyes and especially her dad's and teacher's. This is the kind of thing I've noticed in ISFJ's as well.

But I mean, there were so many things I liked about her, and ISFJ's as well. Can think of many more GOOD things about them.

I've noticed this with ISFJ men and women as well. Which is why, nice as they are, I tend to keep my distance. My closest friend in high school was ISFJ and she was just like that -- she always wanted to look good for superiors and never wanted anyone else to look good, because she felt it was at her expense. Instead of being happy when I accomplished things, which I was for her, she would be jealous and turn catty and nasty in a passive-aggressive way. Anything I would do or have that could possibly make me look "better" than her; new haircut, new bracelet, higher standardized test score, anything, she would become so bitter. This caused a huge rift in our friendship over time. She had plenty of good qualities, but this behavior really just confused and saddened me.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ESTP/ISTP..ENTJ..ENFJ..but it's all minor, I don't hold it against them or anything..it's natural.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
ENTP. Mostly; not always.

Most of my friends are ENTPs.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Just the ones that don't stop whining. I don't even think that's a certain type. Maybe more F's.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
In terms of disputes, and communication wise. I would say ESFJs by a pretty wide margin. There is little ground to be made in resolving issues. I rarely bother.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
The imperiousness of ESTJ's AND ENTJ's are the most annoying.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I'm actually glad to see a bunch of NFs saying that they hate certain types. Not as open minded and love all as the descriptions might suggest.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Don't we already have threads like this?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Sure we do. But we all know how Js like to beat dead horses into a dog food Especially some of the FJs (Me included :yes:)

ExTPs can be great, but its when they decide to make LOTS of humor at people's expense, or crash threads '4 teh lulz', that really irks me.

ENTJs can get rowdy, but the one I know we were more rivals than anything. It was kinda fun.

In the end its really just people who want to 'put sticks in other people's wheel spokes' for some reason. Really shallow people bug me a lot too. ESPs or STPs mainly At least SJs can be as pedantic as me for some things! :D

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I guess ISTJ's. My boyfriend (whose an ENTP) has a brother whose an ISTJ, and he annoys me to no end. There's also a girl I know whose an ESTJ but she's one that had really bad parenting (spoiled brat basically) so she's an unhealthy version of her type. Actually I think both of them are unhealthy versions of their type. The ISTJ is soooo negative and I guess being an ENFP I can't deal with all that negativity all the time. I mean once an a while is all right but if all you do is bitch about something then I have to get away from you basically.

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm actually glad to see a bunch of NFs saying that they hate certain types. Not as open minded and love all as the descriptions might suggest.

"You don't know 'cause you're too busy reading labels / you're missing all the action underneath my table (...) Maybe there's a devil (or something like it) inside, maybe there's a devil (or something like it) inside of me! Jealous angel deep inside me!"

- Devil Inside, Utada Hikaru

Ah Mr. Chris, you see, NFs are just as judgmental as everyone else. We just keep it inside (well, at least I tend to. I don't know a lot of other NFs.). If you notice, the people who annoy most NFs are the ones who are stereotypically judgmental.

That's not really fair though. I know plenty of STJs who are flexible, laid back, but just encourage everyone and push THEMSELVES extremely hard. Those people don't annoy me at all. I just don't like people who come across as being jerks, telling other people what to do when they themselves overlook their own shortcomings. Hypocrisy bugs me, and everyone is capable of that, not just a type of people.

Don't get me started on those ENTPs though. At least INTPs are somewhat mellowed out, but take those NTP guts and move them to the outside world, and it's scary XD

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7

Haha, yea!
As an NT, I'm going to give the best answer.
It doesn't matter what type the person is whether I like the person or not.
People tend to not annoy me unless they are deliberately out to harm others in any way. I'm tolerant of quirks and people who are somewhat intolerant of quirks..

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I totally agree! Unless they are intentioanlly trying to cause harm, I guess I'm cool with it.