User Tag List

123 Last

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Default Which type annoys you the most, and why?

Have you ever had to deal with a temperament type that REALLY annoyed you ?

I'd have to say STJs are the most irritating to me. My boss is an ISTJ, so is my brother and my piano teacher as a child. My mother is ESTJ. I have rarely met such bossy people. I get to wonder who gave them the right to rule the whole world, and to put their nose in everybody else's business to control and regulate it in the My way or the Highway fashion.
    Last edited by KLessard; 01-04-2009 at 09:07 PM.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

ENTPs because they're just so damn hawt! :steam:

To be slightly serious.. INTJs have a way of making you feel like you absolutely don't matter. If you're here, cool. If you're not, oh well. There's a hint of sadness in such a nonchalant behavior.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    fool

Hmm. I don't think I know enough people's types to really give an objective opinion, (or then I just usually tend to avoid the company of individuals I find annoying), but I do know a certain ESFJ who marvels me. We were friends, and at first, I really liked her. She had this innocence about her that made me very protective towards her. I think now, in retrospect, she wasn't very healthy, but I can only think this way now that she has moved to another country.

She was surprisingly judgimental and just plain rigid in her opinions on "how" to be. Even with her outward caringness and sweetness, she seemed very shallow and manipulative on the outside, which I noticed when I had spent more time with her. Her motivation for doing things came from the outside, she always wanted to "look" good in others eyes and especially her dad's and teacher's. This is the kind of thing I've noticed in ISFJ's as well.

But I mean, there were so many things I liked about her, and ISFJ's as well. Can think of many more GOOD things about them.

MBTI
    INFP

Quick, poll!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by tibby View Post
    ...she seemed very shallow and manipulative on the outside, which I noticed when I had spent more time with her. Her motivation for doing things came from the outside, she always wanted to "look" good in others eyes and especially her dad's and teacher's. This is the kind of thing I've noticed in ISFJ's as well.

But I mean, there were so many things I liked about her, and ISFJ's as well. Can think of many more GOOD things about them.
    I've noticed this with ISFJ men and women as well. Which is why, nice as they are, I tend to keep my distance. My closest friend in high school was ISFJ and she was just like that -- she always wanted to look good for superiors and never wanted anyone else to look good, because she felt it was at her expense. Instead of being happy when I accomplished things, which I was for her, she would be jealous and turn catty and nasty in a passive-aggressive way. Anything I would do or have that could possibly make me look "better" than her; new haircut, new bracelet, higher standardized test score, anything, she would become so bitter. This caused a huge rift in our friendship over time. She had plenty of good qualities, but this behavior really just confused and saddened me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

ESTP/ISTP..ENTJ..ENFJ..but it's all minor, I don't hold it against them or anything..it's natural.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    NICE

ENTP. Mostly; not always.

Most of my friends are ENTPs.

MBTI
    INFP

Just the ones that don't stop whining. I don't even think that's a certain type. Maybe more F's.

MBTI
    INTP

In terms of disputes, and communication wise. I would say ESFJs by a pretty wide margin. There is little ground to be made in resolving issues. I rarely bother.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

The imperiousness of ESTJ's AND ENTJ's are the most annoying.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables