• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type annoys you the most, and why?

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ENTP, they can either be a great friend, or a total pain in the ass. My following statement is based on 3 ENTPs i know in real life; one of which being one of my best friends who I've known since birth, one being another close friend, and one being a girl i know at college and spent an entire semester talking to:

The main reason I say ENTPs annoy me the most would be because they continue to argue a point even after someone else's logic debunks their argument, or they'll try to shade over the other person's logic by making something up to give their argument more false worth. And like publicity, bad worth is still worth.

And don't get me wrong, I love having conversations with ENTPs, just sometimes they invalidate authenticity in their words, which comes across as a sin in ENFP-land

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I can tell you the traits of different types that can get on my nerves. Not trying to pick on the INXPs, but I got lots of you lovely folks in my life so I just get the wonderful opportunity to experience these things enough that they get on my nerves:

INXPs: wallow in things, make their situations worse, feel like victims

INXP: Bottle things up and then get passive aggressive or unleash

INTPs: inability to see interpersonal relations objectively/unwilling to accept responsbility

INTPs: when being totally socially unaware and gauche

INFPs: become martyrs and let emotional vampires leech onto them and negatively effect all their other relationships

ENTPs: arrogance and juvenile humor

ISTJ: rigidity laying down the law

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha, yea!
As an NT, I'm going to give the best answer.
It doesn't matter what type the person is whether I like the person or not.
People tend to not annoy me unless they are deliberately out to harm others in any way. I'm tolerant of quirks and people who are somewhat intolerant of quirks..

Hey me too. That's like my biggest pet peeve. I can tolerate most anything except people who want to hurt each other. Or people who don't take to time to be sensitive towards each other.

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
INFPs: become martyrs and let emotional vampires leech onto them and negatively effect all their other relationships

Oh absolutely, their desire to be a counsellor to friends means they are often the victim of some emotional leeching.

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can tell you the traits of different types that can get on my nerves. Not trying to pick on the INXPs, but I got lots of you lovely folks in my life so I just get the wonderful opportunity to experience these things enough that they get on my nerves:

INXPs: wallow in things, make their situations worse, feel like victims

INXP: Bottle things up and then get passive aggressive or unleash

INTPs: inability to see interpersonal relations objectively/unwilling to accept responsbility

INTPs: when being totally socially unaware and gauche

ENTPs: arrogance and juvenile humor

ISTJ: rigidity laying down the law

Really? Most of the ones I know even come across as self concious a lot of the time. I don't think I've ever met an arrogant ENTP. Heh nvm I don't know why I'm surprised...there's arrogant people of all types.

PureWhispers

ENTP, they can either be a great friend, or a total pain in the ass. My following statement is based on 3 ENTPs i know in real life; one of which being one of my best friends who I've known since birth, one being another close friend, and one being a girl i know at college and spent an entire semester talking to:

The main reason I say ENTPs annoy me the most would be because they continue to argue a point even after someone else's logic debunks their argument, or they'll try to shade over the other person's logic by making something up to give their argument more false worth. And like publicity, bad worth is still worth.

And don't get me wrong, I love having conversations with ENTPs, just sometimes they invalidate authenticity in their words, which comes across as a sin in ENFP-land
I agree with that 110%, based on experiences with 2 ENTPs I know, one who falls into the good friend category, and one who went from the good friend category to the total pain in the ass category. Pity, that.

Also, I tend to get into disagreements/arguments/severe misunderstandings with ESFPs a lot (this being based again on 2 ESFPs whom I know very well). :doh: