User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ

So much love here.

MBTI
    ESTJ

I'm actually glad to see a bunch of NFs saying that they hate certain types. Not as open minded and love all as the descriptions might suggest.

MBTI
    INFP

My ISTJ husband!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Don't we already have threads like this?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Sure we do. But we all know how Js like to beat dead horses into a dog food Especially some of the FJs (Me included )

ExTPs can be great, but its when they decide to make LOTS of humor at people's expense, or crash threads '4 teh lulz', that really irks me.

ENTJs can get rowdy, but the one I know we were more rivals than anything. It was kinda fun.

In the end its really just people who want to 'put sticks in other people's wheel spokes' for some reason. Really shallow people bug me a lot too. ESPs or STPs mainly At least SJs can be as pedantic as me for some things!
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I guess ISTJ's. My boyfriend (whose an ENTP) has a brother whose an ISTJ, and he annoys me to no end. There's also a girl I know whose an ESTJ but she's one that had really bad parenting (spoiled brat basically) so she's an unhealthy version of her type. Actually I think both of them are unhealthy versions of their type. The ISTJ is soooo negative and I guess being an ENFP I can't deal with all that negativity all the time. I mean once an a while is all right but if all you do is bitch about something then I have to get away from you basically.
    ENFP 4w5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    I'm actually glad to see a bunch of NFs saying that they hate certain types. Not as open minded and love all as the descriptions might suggest.
    "You don't know 'cause you're too busy reading labels / you're missing all the action underneath my table (...) Maybe there's a devil (or something like it) inside, maybe there's a devil (or something like it) inside of me! Jealous angel deep inside me!"

- Devil Inside, Utada Hikaru

Ah Mr. Chris, you see, NFs are just as judgmental as everyone else. We just keep it inside (well, at least I tend to. I don't know a lot of other NFs.). If you notice, the people who annoy most NFs are the ones who are stereotypically judgmental.

That's not really fair though. I know plenty of STJs who are flexible, laid back, but just encourage everyone and push THEMSELVES extremely hard. Those people don't annoy me at all. I just don't like people who come across as being jerks, telling other people what to do when they themselves overlook their own shortcomings. Hypocrisy bugs me, and everyone is capable of that, not just a type of people.

Don't get me started on those ENTPs though. At least INTPs are somewhat mellowed out, but take those NTP guts and move them to the outside world, and it's scary XD
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

no one specifically.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Haha, yea!
    As an NT, I'm going to give the best answer.
    It doesn't matter what type the person is whether I like the person or not.
    People tend to not annoy me unless they are deliberately out to harm others in any way. I'm tolerant of quirks and people who are somewhat intolerant of quirks..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I totally agree! Unless they are intentioanlly trying to cause harm, I guess I'm cool with it.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?