isn't that called type tango ?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

The only real romantic connection I've ever felt was with an INFJ. Instant attraction which lead to connection on all levels.
    Too bad he had all this screwed-up-edness that he felt he couldn't share with me even though I proved time and time again how much I could be trusted (fucking martyr. Didn't want to 'drag me down with him', I'll bet) which caused us to suddenly drift apart, and finally for him to disappear altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    You always were a rare combination of intelligence and allure.
    You are a peculiar and fascinating woman.

Exactly my attraction to INFJs (of both genders )

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    why I like you:

You're fun, outgoing, funny, you don't take life seriously, you make me feel good about myself, you're not clingy like other girls, I like the fact you're not a jealous person.

Why I hate you:

You're all about fun, you're too outgoing, why don't you ever stop making jokes and take life seriously for once, why aren't you clingy like other girls, if you truly loved me you would be jealous.

So mostly I am just baffled.
    Darlin', are you SURE you're not an ENFP?!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Two compliments I've received this month (from two different exes):
    You always were a rare combination of intelligence and allure.
    You are a peculiar and fascinating woman.

So -- I've got the mysterious thing, and a great rack. I'm also loyal, patient, and loving.

My relationships don't work out because my partners feel rejected by my need for alone time, and if I don't get it (and enough quiet), I'm cranky and short-tempered and end up pushing them away. I'm impossible to live with.
    I totally relate, and would be fine with that...I often like tinkering and the sort so if I were with an INFJ we would get along great because these two opposite modes actually compliment and accomodate each other. I tinker, she has her alone time. Works out beautiful! Thanks for the insight.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Really I have no idea, the same qualities I was told attracted them to me, were also used as the reason we split up.

why I like you:

You're fun, outgoing, funny, you don't take life seriously, you make me feel good about myself, you're not clingy like other girls, I like the fact you're not a jealous person.

Why I hate you:

You're all about fun, you're too outgoing, why don't you ever stop making jokes and take life seriously for once, why aren't you clingy like other girls, if you truly loved me you would be jealous.

So mostly I am just baffled.
    Don't you love it?

Personal bias can be so amusing

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by milti girl View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm quite flaky in relationships. I have this ideal of a perfect relationship in my head, which only the perfect guy will be able to have with me. So even though I'm with an awesome INxP (oh, all right, a boyfriend who claims he is INFP but I think has T) I often have small crushes on other less attainable guys (not serious ones) which luckily my NP boyfriend has no problem with. I still fell that the first time I had a crush was the best kind of 'love' I felt, and that that particular boy was, and might still be, someone I would want to be with. Much to my boyfriend's disgust, I have fallen for creeps in the past. Creeps. Guys who swept me away with compliments (I knew I was being swept away but didn't care), dated me behind their real girlfriend's backs (good grief, now I realise how horrible it sounds) and basically liked them to pander to my ego...okay, I think I'd better stop.

At the end of the day, however, I'm with a guy I really respect, who makes me laugh, is intelligent, understanding, and really loves me. And I have enough sense to realise this is the real thing, and though he isn't in the least bit demonstrative, mysterious, or spontaneous and doesn't always make my heart flutter, maybe he doesn't need to, because he and I really have a great friendship which has developed into something special.
    So being flashy or romantic is not what love is all about.