First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Maybe what is very personal is different for you and for him? I mean I won't talk about really really private stuff with anyone unless I trust them, but what I do talk about to almost anyone who will listen, would seem and does seem to many, to be extremely personal too.

It's just not that personal to me. Like I would tell someone who asked, all about my abusive past, which would appear to others to be personal, but not to me since I have a blog of it online that literally anyone can read.
    Excellent point!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

An unhealthy INFJ can do all of those things, particularly if they are:
    brooding
    resentful
    excessively insecure
    angry
    blame shifting
    extreme shape shifting

otherwise known as dirty survival mode.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

Maybe what is very personal is different for you and for him? I mean I won't talk about really really private stuff with anyone unless I trust them, but what I do talk about to almost anyone who will listen, would seem and does seem to many, to be extremely personal too.

It's just not that personal to me. Like I would tell someone who asked, all about my abusive past, which would appear to others to be personal, but not to me since I have a blog of it online that literally anyone can read.
    Hmm that is a good point. It could be that I'm assuming the things he tells people to be very personal because I would consider them very personal. But without the same history its hard for me to fully relate to his past experiences. Maybe if I had experience similar things throughout my life I would not consider them as personal as he does?

Oh! I forgot the last point,

6. he holds grudges as if his life depended on it. (I know because I think he's told me about all of them :P)

An unhealthy INFJ can do all of those things, particularly if they are:
    brooding
    resentful
    excessively insecure
    angry
    blame shifting
    extreme shape shifting

otherwise known as dirty survival mode.
    As a matter of fact, I would say he is all of those things, and I feel bad for the guy! I want to help, Im just trying to better understand him first.
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...

MBTI
    INFJ

Well, nothing you've said so far would make me conclude he's not an INFJ.
    We are capable of being annoying, immature, and dysfunctional. Not that I'm saying he is those things but, if he is, I don't see how that disqualifies him from being an INFJ

It is true people vary in what they consider personal information. INFJs often see many layers to problems and emotions such as you are describing him as having. They may feel quite comfortable sharing on some levels, but not on others. The basic facts may seem no more truly "personal" than their name or age, etc.

Let's see. . .

1. I can be like that with some people. Silence is not always comfortable. It depends on who you are being silent with, how well you know them, etc.

2. I've done this kind of thing.

3. And this.

4. Not so much. Might be an immature guy thing.

5. My personality can seem different depending on who I'm with. I adapt myself to their atmosphere. It's Fe.
    "There ain't no doubt in no one's mind that love's the finest thing around. Whisper something soft and kind." --James Taylor

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

At first, as I was reading it, I though ISFJ..but seein other comments makes me think that maybe I'm not to firmiliar with INFJ personalities. Still..though, he could be an ISFJ, I guess I'll stand by that..
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

i'd type him as a loser
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFJ

Sounds like me when im unhealthy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

It is true people vary in what they consider personal information. INFJs often see many layers to problems and emotions such as you are describing him as having. They may feel quite comfortable sharing on some levels, but not on others. The basic facts may seem no more truly "personal" than their name or age, etc.
    He doesnt share just the "basic" facts or maybe I'm just not aware of the deeper facts, he has gone pretty darn deep, much more so then I ever would have if I were in his shoes. (Or so I think)

At first, as I was reading it, I though ISFJ..but seein other comments makes me think that maybe I'm not to firmiliar with INFJ personalities. Still..though, he could be an ISFJ, I guess I'll stand by that..
    I initially profiled him as an ISXJ/ESXJ, I think I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    i'd type him as a loser
    ooo, harsh, I don't think I would go that far.

Sounds like me when im unhealthy.
    In any case.... /agree
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...