123 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Default NFP's, let's find the solution

So, I'm trying to balance out that P-thing some more. And I was hoping to get some assistance from my ENFP-siblings and INFP-cousins, as we seem to be most alike. What has worked for you, and then I'm definitely asking those of you who are somewhat balanced in their P. Did you use a calender? Lists? Filofax? All of the above? What are your tricks to keep up with the real world?
    Do you find it easy or exhausting to stick to a schedule? Of course, the insights of our NFJ friends is welcome as well
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    So, I'm trying to balance out that P-thing some more. And I was hoping to get some assistance from my ENFP-siblings and INFP-cousins, as we seem to be most alike. What has worked for you, and then I'm definitely asking those of you who are somewhat balanced in their P. Did you use a calender? Lists? Filofax? All of the above? What are your tricks to keep up with the real world?
    Do you find it easy or exhausting to stick to a schedule? Of course, the insights of our NFJ friends is welcome as well
    Hey, Ive made a prioritisation list for activities, whats neccessity, what can help to develop and ones less important, based on subjective good, longtevity, objective benefit. Hope that helps, now starting to implement it. Best to start with a general daily timetable, to make it easier.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

So do you like make one every morning or do you have a general one?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ?

Still in the process of doing so. I say best to organise the more tedious things and don't organise your free time fun, that way you'll have an outlet for being flexible.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Try to make a point of doing at least one "have to do" thing each day. It's hard for me though. I consider myself lucky managing to get to work on time, I'm extra specially proud, if I make and take a cut lunch as well. One day of the week has to be free completely though from planned activities.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    Try to make a point of doing at least one "have to do" thing each day. It's hard for me though. I consider myself lucky managing to get to work on time, I'm extra specially proud, if I make and take a cut lunch as well. One day of the week has to be free completely though from planned activities.
    That'd be like the re-energising day for the week to look forward to that sounds like a good idea.

MBTI
    infp

I have a white board planner that's huge and hard to miss lol, plus 2 smaller ones, the large one is above my pc and one is on my hallway wall and one is in my bedroom, and I back up all my "to do" stuff on my pc so that an alarm goes off to remind me what needs to be done and when.

I am really really forgetful and disorganised when I am not using them, I find that when I keep on top of updating them all then my life moves along a whole lot eaiser, the only thing is keeping on top of the planning gets exhausting after awhile and then I let it slip and it all goes back to pieces .

I even have to do lists for the kids, but again I can only manage it for a bit before I crack and feel mental exhaustion and get to a stage of being barely able to focus.

I have menu's created for each week in a month, so that I know what needs to be cooked, plus shopping lists to match each weeks menu.

Like I said, if I keep on top of it, it really works, it's just not the most natural state for me to be in, hence the crackery part.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I rely on that STOMACH feeling that something is due soon. Yeah...

Other than that, I use calendars.
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    I rely on that STOMACH feeling that something is due soon. Yeah...

Other than that, I use calendars.
    That usually hits me AFTER I have screwed up somehow lol like yesterday I double booked myself and as I went to one appointment I had a nagging feeling that I had left something undone, and then got a phone call from someone waiting outside my house wondering where the hell I was.

This is what happens when my organisation (as above) goes kaput.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Next cellphone I'm getting will have a nice calendar feature so that I don't have to worry about carrying the extra book thing around which I always end up forgetting. I at least remember to take my cellphone everywhere.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]