• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP's, let's find the solution

ithinkofaliens

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hahaha, when I have things I absolutely must get done, I pretend to myself for that time that I am a movie character that is really responsible or ambitious, like Tracy Flick from "Election". It works for me, because in my head I don't think I am doing boring things, but rather I'm acting!

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
I guess I fuck up big time.
Last time I tried scheduling I ended up with a strangely large value of appointments on one day. :/

Nowadays I just try to motivate myself. In that case it stays in my chest as a feeling that something is left undone until I manage to do it. . . quite obvious but. -.-''

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Post-its - helps as long as I don't ignore/lose them
Lists when I go shopping - helps to not forget things
Calendars - help a lot...I missed a concert I bought a ticket for recently because I didn't mark it on a calendar :doh:
Being on time - I have to get up / start getting ready about an hour earlier than I think I need to :D
Also, I try to not visualize completing my goals, because then I feel like I already did them & then they're even more of a drag. Instead I just dive into it, and usually put music on so it feels more "fun".