• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Idealist Thoughts on INTP Romance

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
it's so ridiculously adorable!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I iz? :blush:

Dear Minx,
What brain madness is this? Such discontent. Such longing! Such hunger as only the winter knows for the spring! I'm haunted by your gorgeous mouth. The curve of your neck, your silken hair... My lips brush your blushes, my hands caress your ....

Ahem.

damn...

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And for all you know, the sky turns fluorescent green every time you look away.

I have more empirical and rational reasons to question the fair ladies intentions than I do the color of the sky.

(Okay. And I'd just like to cut it short, before it becomes a debate on the veracity of empericism and/or rationalism)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh never question loveliness...it just is. :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...not me usually either...EXCEPT when it comes to loveliness. :D

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I have more empirical and rational reasons to question the fair ladies intentions than I do the color of the sky.

(Okay. And I'd just like to cut it short, before it becomes a debate on the veracity of empericism and/or rationalism)
Yes, I'm sure it's a reasonable conclusion that Pink was pretending to work within a decimal system and decided to only use 0 and 1 so that we would have this exact argument. Right.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I'm sure it's a reasonable conclusion that Pink was pretending to work within a decimal system and decided to only use 0 and 1 so that we would have this exact argument. Right.

Obviously more reasonable than concluding that the sky is changing colors every time I turn away. :newwink:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
he does know a lil somethin bout somethin...sometimes.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For you, yes, but I know how peoples' heads work.

My good man, you are coming at this from the wrong angle. No matter what you know of the human mind, the train of thought described will never be more plausible than a sky that instantly changes color based on my focus.

An alternative interpretation of what you said, is that I'm not a person.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
My good man, you are coming at this from the wrong angle. No matter what you know of the human mind, the train of thought described will never be more plausible than a sky that instantly changes color based on my focus.

An alternative interpretation of what you said, is that I'm not a person.
How do you know? You aren't looking at it. The man who is always behind you (moving when you turn around) said the sky does change color when you look away. He's no liar.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've seen this shit! you wanna argue with me bout it...cuz...it won't be pretty.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you know? You aren't looking at it. The man who is always behind you (moving when you turn around) said the sky does change color when you look away. He's no liar.

It is a matter of plausiblity compared to the other even in question. How am I confident of which is more plausible?

I said I was not going to get into the veracity of empericism and rationalism. Sorry.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It is a matter of plausiblity compared to the other even in question. How am I confident of which is more plausible?.
I would stake my life on either likelyhood, in a heartbeat, so there's hardly much of a difference on my end.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear <INTP>,

I need some curve analysis practice and I want you to help.

<NF>

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I am quasi-precision evil.

Obviously more reasonable than concluding that the sky is changing colors every time I turn away. :newwink:

*whips around* *stares* *whips around* *stares* Son of a... *whips around* *stares*

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear <INTP>,

I need some curve analysis practice and I want you to help.

<NF>
*obliviously misses the innuendo and sends runvardh a copy of Curve Analysis for Dummies*

Beautiful women come to me, but they don't come with keyboards or Java Virtual Machines
I come with keyboard! And JVM!
Plus I'm very low maintenance.
One girl told me her New Year's resolution was to answer the phone more often. I looked at her like she was a moron
That was the appropriate response.

... and I think it's all kinds of awesome that a thread on idealist INTP romance had degraded into an intense debate on numeric distribution probability.
Degraded? That's the very definition of INTP romance!