• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Idealist Thoughts on INTP Romance

93JC

The more I think about it the more I have come to the conclusion that if I was told to talk dirty to a member of the female persuasion using 'minx', 'gorgeous', 'brain madness' and 'the winter of our discontent' I'd end up saying "Uhh... minx gorgeous brain madness the winter of our discontent?"

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
The more I think about it the more I have come to the conclusion that if I was told to talk dirty to a member of the female persuasion using 'minx', 'gorgeous', 'brain madness' and 'the winter of our discontent' I'd end up saying "Uhh... minx gorgeous brain madness the winter of our discontent?"

Heh - or... "Um... So... Um... Discontent minxes get this brain madness thing in the winter... um... uh... you're... gorgeous!?!" :doh:

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm quite good at talking dirty. I once talked dirty with a girl via IM. I had her peeing herself with laughter. When we met in person, she got the Robot. "You're not like this online." ... Tell me about it.

You're bragging that your dirty talk got her laughing at you? O-K maybe the average INTP fellow is more challenged than I knew.

93JC

Heh - or... "Um... So... Um... Discontent minxes get this brain madness thing in the winter... um... uh... you're... gorgeous!?!" :doh:

I sound and feel like an idiot whenever I even try talking dirty. :doh:

I find it hard to believe anyone actually believes it.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to go on record that I was employing hyperbole. I find "dirty" talk to be mostly hilarious and weird. To me, "dirty" talk is an extremely subtle personal attack made on my person/brain by a guy who knows how to work me. Not "Hey there, hottie, I'm going to grab your boob." :D

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What matters most is the boob doing the grabbing.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Dude, you're making us look bad!

Dear {insert sexy NF},

You gorgeous minx, I have been tossing and turning all night, unable to quiet my mind. I have brain madness cause of you. Not even counting down the Fibonacci sequence quiets the neuron storm. This is truly the winter of my discontent. I must have your soul. I must burn in your fire. Please accept my facebook friend request.

{insert INTP}

93JC

Pff, whatever. I just got off the phone with a Virgin Mobile customer service rep after she called me. Surely I must have some skillZ with t3h wimmins if I convinced a woman working in a call centre, whose job it is to push calls in and out like cattle, to go out of her way to call me and flirt for 45 minutes.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does it matter which boob is grabbed, left or right?

What about the one in the middle?! It's always ignored!

Talking dirty, let's see. Me speaking on the phone to a guy I'd been embroiled with for ages, telling him in low mortified tones about the dream I'd had. He wanted to hear it because he was in the dream, and though nothing overt happened (it was more symbolic and figurative), just hearing that he'd been in my unconscious mind seemed to rattle his cage pretty hard. He wanted every last bit of it. Then he told me to dream about him that night because he'd be dreaming about me, and he'd meet me there. I know that sounds corny, but you'd have to know him. He wasn't that kind of guy. It was very intense and possessing.

Or me and INTP I knew talking about hydrostatics but it was seriously hot and not at all about transmissions.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx

Dear {insert sexy NF},

You gorgeous minx, I have been tossing and turning all night, unable to quiet my mind. I have brain madness cause of you. Not even counting down the Fibonacci sequence quiets the neuron storm. This is truly the winter of my discontent. I must have your soul. I must burn in your fire. Please accept my facebook friend request.

{insert INTP}

*dying laughing*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Dear {insert sexy NF},

{insert INTP}

that's how it's done kids...haha

Nat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Dear {insert sexy NF},

{insert INTP}

*swoons*

Thats the formula right there! :p

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am making us look bad!

Dear {insert sexy NF},

You gorgeous minx, I have been tossing and turning all night, unable to quiet my mind. I have brain madness because of you. Not even counting down the Fibonacci sequence quiets the neuron storm. This is truly the winter of my discontent. I must have your soul. I must burn in your fire. Please accept my facebook friend request.

{insert INTP}

Fixed.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
pink!! are you still raking havoc in this thread!

blue! love you!