• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Idealist Thoughts on INTP Romance

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Confession: I DO like swords too. Big ones.

Ninjas? Meh...take 'em or leave 'em.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Confession: I DO like swords too. Big ones.

Ninjas? Meh...take 'em or leave 'em.

Yeah ninjas don't really tickle my fancy. Too much code. Now Pirates...no code there. Every man [or lass!] for themselves, drinking, sailing, stargazing, and debauchery. Sign me up.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ninjas. So disposable. And their taste in fashion? A huge lack of creativity. *tsk*

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
By the way, no I dont hate INTPs, (really really). One of my best friends is an intp.
I just think some of you guys 'd be more productive by changing things in ur life rather than starting pointless topics where you'll finally end up amongst yourselves huging and pating each other's backs.

Intps are often smart and interesting, open minded, original. Great partners in crimes for anybody who's not totally braindead.
Few people can say as much about themselves.
But you see, the thing with potential is, the more you have the most fucked up you'll become if you don't make something out of it.
I've wasted years of my life not being myself, so , believe me, I know.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Partial as we are to the hugging and patting, (and the spelling), I think you'll find Jock has the INTP code down:

What's not to love?
whatever

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper

Lighten up Francis! I think you need a new sarcasm/humor detector, and you gotta tune that bad boy to the INTP frequency.

Let's hope your current one is still under warranty.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This was me being bored. You must really think people hate sarcasm whenever you're around right?
nevermind

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Wow. You're adorable. Can I revise my decision on making out?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Low self-esteem is so attractive in a man.
Are you going to start quoting famous people next or is your love for second degree enough to make you feel righteous right now?
Wondering.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you going to start quoting famous people next or is your love for second degree enough to make you feel righteous right now?
Wondering.

Is gibberish your mother-tongue?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ But mine is righteous!

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Would you like it better if I got my sword out?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bottom line: INTPs can be snarky.