User Tag List

First 2937383940 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    More like: if everything is red, red has no meaning. Part of the meaning implicit in red is what it is not: not blue or yellow or brown or grey. In a sense what is red is where red is not - but that's a digression too far.

If you gave me red roses every day, I'd start to long for pink carnations (even though I love red roses and depise the colour pink). Such is human nature. There are planets where diamonds are more common than sand (carbon is more common than silicon). On such a planet people would covet sandstone rings. A big part of the allure of romance is novelty, scarcity, mystery - this is how we measure "value", fickle beings that we are. If all men were romance gods, all the time, most women would swoon over clueless, hapless, pedestrian dolts (instead of it just being the NFJs who find them so irresistible).
    are you trying to break my head by acting stupid or prove a point to NFs that intp would argue with illogical people forever or start to call them stupid by acting stupid yourself?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    are you trying to break my head by acting stupid or prove a point to NFs that intp would argue with illogical people forever or start to call them stupid by acting stupid yourself?
    You can't break what's already broken. It's another of those thingamajiggywhatsits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You can't break what's already broken. It's another of those thingamajiggywhatsits.
    lets not start insulting each other here, i only asked a question about your motives and you start insulting me

anyways, you dont seem to understand what he meant, what i said, and i cant explain the correct terms and definitions needed to explain this to an Te(or SeTi) user in english, so i dont see any point of continuing this.

would be nice to get the user name from a certain female on this forum, so that i wouldnt need to explain these things, because the user name would just tell how it is and you cant deny user names
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

or prove a point to NFs that intp would argue with illogical people forever or start to call them stupid by acting stupid yourself?
    Amused!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I like INTP's.

I really like hearing all of their theories, and something about the nearly arrogant confidence interests me. Though, I have to say, it's only okay if I can't argue with their overconfidence. I mean, a lot of them are quite brilliant in my limited experience.

I'm not particularly gooey, touchy feely for an INFP (Thought I was an INTP at first), so I like that they aren't the type to overdo things romantically. It seems much much more genuine that way. But the ones I know are still very charming when they want to be.

I want one.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

But you can't have one. Sorry [not sorry].

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

lets not start insulting each other here, i only asked a question about your motives and you start insulting me

anyways, you dont seem to understand what he meant, what i said, and i cant explain the correct terms and definitions needed to explain this to an Te(or SeTi) user in english, so i dont see any point of continuing this.

would be nice to get the user name from a certain female on this forum, so that i wouldnt need to explain these things, because the user name would just tell how it is and you cant deny user names
    I’m afraid I understand Gibberish even less well than you do English. This would appear to be an insurmountable communication problem. Still. No need to get all emotional about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I’m afraid I understand Gibberish even less well than you do English. This would appear to be an insurmountable communication problem. Still. No need to get all emotional about it.
    you clearly need a better screen reader program to your system, some that interprets the meaning of what is said, instead of just reading the it literally. or have those programs developed that much yet?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    But you can't have one. Sorry [not sorry].
    If I may not have one, I will take one by force.

And you WILL be sorry.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

That's actually the best way to get an INTP male, so you're on the right track as they typically don't resist aggressive women