User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...don't wanna hijack too much...or does it even matter...this thread is all over the place anyway i guess.

but...i think an extravert is likely to be very forward in getting to know you but once she decides she likes you.. you will probably notice a change in behavior...so...yes...it's likely that an extravert will see a shy boy off by himself and go and talk to him...be friendly like she normally is...but then there's usually a noticeable change unless she's cocktailed, i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    well...don't wanna hijack too much...or does it even matter...this thread is all over the place anyway i guess.

but...i think an extravert is likely to be very forward in getting to know you but once she decides she likes you.. you will probably notice a change in behavior...so...yes...it's likely that an extravert will see a shy boy off by himself and go and talk to him...be friendly like she normally is...but then there's usually a noticeable change unless she's cocktailed, i think.
    Thanks. My own problem is that I'm more picky than I should be. I would say I'm a very visual person. I tend to push away less attractive women. But very attractive women turn my brain to jello.

I'm the same way with everything. If I'm buying a toaster it has to be the best possible toaster I can budget for. I always go for the best I can find.

I do really well on dates when I'm not really interested. The problem is I'm not really interested.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Ummm...
    You'll never get any relationships if you never throw the cards on the table.
    as an intp who's supposedly very observant/perceptive that you should notice if the person acts differently with you...an outgoing person turning a bit more shy and/or giggly or a shy person making a bit more of an effort and giving you more attention then anyone else....and it's in the look...it's a look they would not give a sibling. you can tell the difference if you pay attention...i really believe you can.
    i think an extravert is likely to be very forward in getting to know you but once she decides she likes you.. you will probably notice a change in behavior...so...yes...it's likely that an extravert will see a shy boy off by himself and go and talk to him...be friendly like she normally is...but then there's usually a noticeable change unless she's cocktailed, i think.

QFT. My INTP guy is the only one who can make me shut-up And if we *especially* like you (and we're thinking you're not picking up the lil clues), we'll make it *painfully* obvious

*Warning: This might involve hugging, kissing, etc. which might lead to spontaneous INTP combustion

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by g_vartan View Post
    QFT. My INTP guy is the only one who can make me shut-up And if we *especially* like you (and we're thinking you're not picking up the lil clues), we'll make it obvious
    Sitting on our keyboard while we're typing just irks us!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ oh i have the same problem really...i can talk to just about anyone usually...i can be forward and flirty and totally confident...until i've decided i'm really attracted to someone...then i'm all fuzzy headed and either don't say much or say really embarrassingly stupid things endlessly until i just feel like running away...haha

not forever...obviously but ughh...sucks while it lasts!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFJ

^^ oh i have the same problem really...i can talk to just about anyone usually...i can be forward and flirty and totally confident...until i've decided i'm really attracted to someone...then i'm all fuzzy headed and either don't say much or say really embarrassingly stupid things endlessly until i just feel like running away...haha

not forever...obviously but ughh...sucks while it lasts!
    Lol! He solves my verbal diarrhea problem

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Sitting on our keyboard while we're typing just irks us!
    That's not what you said yesterday night! Bada-bing! Zing! *takes a bow*

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

That's not what you said yesterday night! Bada-bing! Zing! *takes a bow*
    I'm glad my hands were cold! :steam:

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...if they still wanna hang out with you after it's a really good thing...haha

or even better laugh about it with you.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Lol! He solves my verbal diarrhea problem
    You're gonna give me an odd fetish if you're not careful.

Quote Originally Posted by LostInNerSpace View Post
    I'm the same way with everything. If I'm buying a toaster it has to be the best possible toaster I can budget for. I always go for the best I can find.
    Thinking about it now. A few of the ENFJs I've had crushes on I did not think were all that attractive initially. They kind of grew on me.

MBTI
    ENFJ

You're gonna give me an odd fetish if you're not careful.
    And LostInNerSpace for the win.

Thinking about it now. A few of the ENFJs I've had crushes on I did not think were all that attractive initially. They kind of grew on me.
    Initial attraction is naturally "visual" - its gets one interested, but to remain interested, there gotta be something more. When I first met my INTP guy, he really turned me off 'cus he really came across as cocky and arrogant to me (and others). But he grew on me after it was obvious that we share a lot of interests and values and saw the world in unique but complimentary ways.