User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    yeah, that's how I drive my mom nuts. sometimes i will be completely oblivious to how many ideas I am bombarding my mom with the minute she wakes up. oops... haha
    My mom has solved this problem by turning to her side and mumbling something like "Go on.." and falling back asleep or simply ignoring me.
    Or giving me dishes to wash. *sigh* (But she's not an NFP..) My NFP friends just go "Can we sleep yet?"

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I think it's of tantamount importance for people who need me to know that I'm present for them as much as I possibly can be. I would be devastated if anyone viewed me as flaky or flighty. I go to great lengths to make sure my friends and family know what's going on in my head if I feel like I need to retreat for awhile, so they won't feel blown off.

INFJ's relax me so much, I actually kept falling asleep against this INFJ guy I was dating. lol Poor guy probably thought I was bored into unconsciousness, but the truth was, he made me feel so calm, I would put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.

Sniffles

Oh yes, NFPs always know how to put a smile on my face, or lift my spirits up when I really need it. I can't say how much I love their company. I seriously would love to just hug and kiss them for hours on end!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    INFJ's relax me so much, I actually kept falling asleep against this INFJ guy I was dating. lol Poor guy probably thought I was bored into unconsciousness, but the truth was, he made me feel so calm, I would put my head on his shoulder and fall asleep.
    See this is exactly what I'm talking about!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I think it's of tantamount importance for people who need me to know that I'm present for them as much as I possibly can be. I would be devastated if anyone viewed me as flaky or flighty. I go to great lengths to make sure my friends and family know what's going on in my head if I feel like I need to retreat for awhile, so they won't feel blown off.

i know two...my mom and one of my best friends but me too...so calming.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i know one enfp and distantly knew a girl in school i adored who i'm pretty sure was an enfp. i've always had some glamour-whore kind of tendencies, so it's hard for me not to get swept up in the inspiring beauty and enthusiasm of female enfps. (oh muse, entheos, etc). especially when your F values, tastes, etc are sympatico, it makes a great partnership. enfp is the ultimate initiator, and one who can keep everything on track and perfectly nudge anything out of any rut. infj, for sure, needs that. also, FINALLY feeling recognized is the most freeing feeling in the world.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    FINALLY feeling recognized is the most freeing feeling in the world.
    True that.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

...especially when your F values, tastes, etc are sympatico, it makes a great partnership. enfp is the ultimate initiator, and one who can keep everything on track and perfectly nudge anything out of any rut. infj, for sure, needs that. also, FINALLY feeling recognized is the most freeing feeling in the world.
    Isn't it just? It's like instant recognition.

There's a chinese saying that people in love are like two creatures who chime together, like being the same note on a scale. Or resonating as one sound. I think that's very true. I feel that with INFJ's. It's some sort of unspoken commonality.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i know one enfp and distantly knew a girl in school i adored who i'm pretty sure was an enfp. i've always had some glamour-whore kind of tendencies, so it's hard for me not to get swept up in the inspiring beauty and enthusiasm of female enfps. (oh muse, entheos, etc). especially when your F values, tastes, etc are sympatico, it makes a great partnership. enfp is the ultimate initiator, and one who can keep everything on track and perfectly nudge anything out of any rut. infj, for sure, needs that. also, FINALLY feeling recognized is the most freeing feeling in the world.
    beautiful words there.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Isn't it just? It's like instant recognition.

There's a chinese saying that people in love are like two creatures who chime together, like being the same note on a scale. Or resonating as one sound. I think that's very true. I feel that with INFJ's. It's some sort of unspoken commonality.
    yes...the day i met my infj friend i just knew we'd be friends for a long time.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    GONE

Okay, where can I meet some more NFJs???

LOL.

In retrospect, I think I have and also currently know a number of INFJs as well. Which is "statistically unusual" since INFJs are supposed to be so rare, but I think perhaps the INFJ/ENFX is a natural attraction?

I like both INTJs and INFJs from what I have seen, I like that they are on top of things and seem principled/sensible. I like that they are honest and responsible about their boundaries, their feelings and motivations, and relationships. It's very refreshing. I actually met one IXFJ marriage counselor online - the dating spark wasn't there (not for me anyhow) but I remembered thinking, "Wow, you should totally be my therapist!" LOL That's how comfortable I felt with them.

That's interesting people mention the 'feeling relaxed' because that's what I was trying to verbalize thinking about this on my own. There seems to be a natural chemistry or at least on my part, an ease. I don't feel the same need to be "on" and can be more myself. I feel what I say and my company is valued so I can relax.

And again, I really like the fact they're so on top of things and Get Stuff Done.

It's a different kind of dynamic from when I meet another ENFP or INFP or ENTP - ENXPs make me hyper and we egg each other on to more and more extroverted heights.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari