User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Is there any real action in your life?

So I was thinking if there is any action in your life. Are any of you into anything illegitimit/illegal, anything about life&death? I've seen a couple of movies with NF's and was now wondering if we are only dreamers or if there really exists pissed of NF's that spend their life in real action (drug dealing, assasination etc.). How does it work out for you? Are you dead yet? Or are you a survivor? :steam:

I dreamed of the possibilitys for being a bad mf but I would never do anything illegal unless im REALLY stressed or something, then I go totally out of control. Im not saying its a good value to be criminal but I usually have romantic thoughts about everything, even being a criminal.

Sniffles

Default Somebody's wearing a wire!

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    Are any of you into anything illegitimit/illegal, anything about life&death?
    Testing....testing....testing.....1..2..3.

MBTI
    INFJ

Im not thinking straight atm :p

Sniffles

Obviously.....anyways yes in my younger days I did have romantic fantasies about being a hard-ass criminal. However, sooner or later, you come to realise that there's nothing really romantic about it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I went through a slightly rebellious phase as a teenager, but nothing like drug dealing or assassination. ha.

That sort of thing has never really been a major theme in my fantasies. I wonder if it's more common for males?
    6w5sp/sx

Sniffles

I wouldn't doubt it. I had some friends get involved in drug dealing, and one of them got killed.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Taking a hard cold look at the potential consequences usually stops those fantasies dead in their tracks. And yes, I've had them.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    infp

My fantasies about being a bad ass are nothing to do with reality, a criminal or drug dealer is just too common. I dream about being a bad ass vampire, or an evil witch lol that's about as bad ass as I could get.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    My fantasies about being a bad ass are nothing to do with reality, a criminal or drug dealer is just too common. I dream about being a bad ass vampire, or an evil witch lol that's about as bad ass as I could get.
    Awesome. Me too. Or a warrior who kicks the ass of some big monster and gets hailed as a hero and is swept off her feet by an equally heroic man who immediately saves said warrior from being run over by a car because she was staring at his hotness and drooling a bit...

Right then.

No, I've not really imagined being a criminal or anything. A spy maybe...but not an assassin/drug-dealer.

The thing is...as anii said, just thinking about the reality of it makes it far less fun to imagine.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INxJ

I would just pretend to be a badass a few years ago through LARPing as an Elf Rogue Pirate.

/nerd