• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Is there any real action in your life?

cherchair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've never fantasized about criminal activity; instead, they revolved about getting caught up in a cause, rebelling against injustice, etc. I was arrested only once in a dmonstration in D.C. It was kind of exhilarating:113 of us in a holding cell, all of us in wheelchairs. The camaraderie was great. Still, not much of a record, especially considering all the anti-war demonstrations of my youth.:blush:

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no, lord no. but if i ever do anything edgy, i'll probably become a junkie. i've always had a strangely romantic connection with the needle and the damage done. i won't ever go bill burroughs playing william tell and try to shoot an apple off my wife's head tho, that was a bad idea. i can also imagine myself tucked away in some expat opium den. that would be nice.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Eh, apart from being rebellious by nature and breaking some rules dealing with authority I'd say no.

I could see myself robbing a bank, but not killing someone or beating innocent people up. A vigilante is sort of a cool concept, though, and I used to daydream about it when I was younger. I could see myself as a drug addict too, I guess.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I live out my badassery in my dreams. I'm often some sort of assassin or vigilante, like Catwoman (and sometimes I am Catwoman). I love it.

Episodical dreams sounds cool. My dreams are always completely unrelated.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
In theory I'd love to live the romantic lifestyle of a marxist revolutionary. In practise it would turn me into a paranoid insomniac.