User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default Is there any real action in your life?

I've never fantasized about criminal activity; instead, they revolved about getting caught up in a cause, rebelling against injustice, etc. I was arrested only once in a dmonstration in D.C. It was kind of exhilarating:113 of us in a holding cell, all of us in wheelchairs. The camaraderie was great. Still, not much of a record, especially considering all the anti-war demonstrations of my youth.
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

no, lord no. but if i ever do anything edgy, i'll probably become a junkie. i've always had a strangely romantic connection with the needle and the damage done. i won't ever go bill burroughs playing william tell and try to shoot an apple off my wife's head tho, that was a bad idea. i can also imagine myself tucked away in some expat opium den. that would be nice.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Eh, apart from being rebellious by nature and breaking some rules dealing with authority I'd say no.

I could see myself robbing a bank, but not killing someone or beating innocent people up. A vigilante is sort of a cool concept, though, and I used to daydream about it when I was younger. I could see myself as a drug addict too, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    Oh, I forgot to mention that I live out my badassery in my dreams. I'm often some sort of assassin or vigilante, like Catwoman (and sometimes I am Catwoman). I love it.
    Episodical dreams sounds cool. My dreams are always completely unrelated.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

In theory I'd love to live the romantic lifestyle of a marxist revolutionary. In practise it would turn me into a paranoid insomniac.
    Is not to be held accuntable for peeling errors.