User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I was only as tough as I had to be, and I hated it.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFJ

I never dreamed of being a criminal...

...but I used to fantasize about a creative lifestyle....songwriting, band, actor, etc.....

I think I exorcised a lot of that stuff through sports...particularly football.

Now I fill my life with 'action'....wave runners, weight training, traveling, etc.

I need the 'passion' fix....
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENFP

Yeah, I've had those dreams, but of course have never acted on them. But I have been getting bolder, you know, the occasional trespassing for the sake of adventure or photography--that's right MBTA! No un-locked fence can hold me back!!!
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

being a criminal doesn't sound dreamy and romantic to me...but living by my own rules kinda does...my thirst for adventure has lead me to break the rules on occasion...and i have no regrets regarding that...fun was had...no one was hurt...so it's all good.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

Criminal life is NOT appealing, attractive or romantic no matter how I think of it. I'd rather be a rock star, spend my nights playing to thousands of adoring fans, partying all night, travelling the world, writing music, and being badass.

Too bad my reality is so badass it sucks.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ yeah me too...but i want to be a badass artist/photographer and party all night and sleep all day...and travel the world...and answer to nobody...but yeah...my reality is not that and most likely never will be that....damn it.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I've never fantasized about being a criminal or anything but I have done some minor trespassing. There's no daredevil/badass action going on in my life.

My fantasies/daydreams are usually about being able to have a huge effect on people, or being able to be a major philanthropist, or being able to be best friends with my fav singer or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I call it ENFP crazy eyes.
    "Love is not a product of reasonings and statistics. It just comes--none knows whence--and cannot explain itself." -Mark Twain, Eve's Diary

"Laughter which cannot be suppressed is catching. Sooner or later it washes away our defences, and undermines our dignity, and we join in it -- ashamed of our weakness, and embittered against the cause of its exposure, but no matter, we have to join in, there is no help for it." Mark Twain

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

When I was younger I dreamed of planning the perfect bank robbery and taking a plane to a far away country where I spend the rest of my days. Of course in reality I wouldn't be proud of obtaining money/travel in that way and I'm sure I couldn't plan a fool-proof robbery. There is something romantic about the idea though. (It's an uncensored idea though. Just trying to prevent a certain reply from a certain type. lol)

MBTI
    INxJ

Oh, I forgot to mention that I live out my badassery in my dreams. I'm often some sort of assassin or vigilante, like Catwoman (and sometimes I am Catwoman). I love it.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I used to get in trouble a lot and have gotten arrested a few times, while in high school and college. I don't regret it, but I could have gotten a felony at one point, but lucked out. If that happened, I would regret it.

It had a lot to do with my social circle, but I suppose I could have opted out of a lot of the stuff I did. Usually about 30% of my group, after we settled on a plan, would opt out, saying something like "that's retarded, you guys are gunna get caught".