• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think all of the INFJ's should come over and cuddle with me.

Thats' just my two cents.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[/QUOTE]

Is that where you took the last INFJ?

[QUOTE="entropie, post: 671585, member: 4109"]Well if you want to give it a try, with the upcoming holidays, I would be free for a beer on saturday :D[/QUOTE]
Rule #1 - Never go out with entropie for "beer," or anything else for that matter.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*drops the ENTPs*

Oh Jaye, Pink hath promised me your hand in marriage!

:wubbie:

YAAAAAY! Frabjous day! Callooo Callay! ( or however "The Jabberwocky" goes...)

If only we were lesbians. lol

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like ENTPs. I'm not sure about that playground though.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouah the fluffy tiger again that threatens to eat you, when talked to

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What the hell... I leave for 4 hours and come back and there's 13 new pages of posts to read...

Feelers should not be allowed to joke about their feelings. We never know when to quit because we never know when you are serious...

But Wyst, where's my malt liquor?

I know, sweetums, but admit it. That's exactly why you like us so much. Think about it. If we were easy to figure out, it'd be no fun. We keep you guessing.

That's what's fun about it. :devil:

And Wyst.. you heard the nice lady.

Yes, I did. Unfortunately for the ENTPs, I'm discovering that INFJ-INFJ would be grand. Not sure if I have time to spend my magical charm on ENTPs anymore.

Poor INFJs, yet another thread overtaken by ENTPs. (beware, if you put INFJ in the thread title, you're doomed)

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah......INFJ secrecy.

Secret #1: run, run far away from ENTPs, but, remember to smile politely as you slowly back away so they don't catch on.

*already running away*

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Uh ohh..... INFJs scatter!!!

We've got a voyeur in our midst! *boo hiss!!!*

Well, I just give up. I stand by my original plan of staying single for ever. You guys can have fun with each other.

Don't mind me, I'll just be in the bushes with binoculars, wearing a trench coat.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Jenocyde I already conquered, he needs to find new ground !

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also. Aphrodite friend requested me after my comments, so how does that influence your thinking?

jeez. so fast? do you kiss and tell too? so--i needed to up my pathetic friend count.........

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Jenocyde please spank him and give him what he wants.

Well, ok. I won't let him leave without a parting gift... where is that whip - does Lady X still have it?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
There is gonna be a fight to the death tonite *cracks bones* :D