• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Synarch and Aphrodite - do you guys need a room? Seriously, whatever happened, let it go... you're killing my buzz.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Synarch and Aphrodite - do you guys need a room? Seriously, whatever happened, let it go... you're killing my buzz.

:laugh:

Don't you just love this ENTP-INFJ go 'round? The fun never stops!

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you serious? I get the impression nobody can understand a thing I say.

at the risk of looking like an ass-kisser, i agree. tough, short and to the point.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
She has nothing to say. You cannot argue the lack of a philosophy.

You know damn well that I have a lot to say - it is you that has made a general accusation about me without any context. And you are making a great deal of proving something to all of us. If you want to go head to head with me, that's fine. I don't give a shit, we do it all the time. But I'm wondering why you feel the need to do this now, with me or with her. If starting shit with me is going to make whatever is happening in your sad, lonely, pathetic little life be appeased, then bring it. I'm glad to help you crawl out of your little whole. But if you are just PMSing, I suggest you shut up and walk away.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
oh, great moral ONE

:worthy:

More like this:

Wotan%5B1%5D.png

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
You know damn well that I have a lot to say - it is you that has made a general accusation about me without any context. And you are making a great deal of proving something to all of us. If you want to go head to head with me, that's fine. I don't give a shit, we do it all the time. But I'm wondering why you feel the need to do this now, with me or with her. If starting shit with me is going to make whatever is happening in your sad, lonely, pathetic little life be appeased, then bring it. I'm glad to help you crawl out of your little whole. But if you are just PMSing, I suggest you shut up and walk away.

See. You didn't actually say anything.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
whatever. you accused me of something. say what you want to say and stop deflecting.