• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Better. Now you have actually have a valid point. You are correct. That was wrong. As for being a Christian, I don't think I would have claimed that as I do not consider myself as one.

Sorry, right. Not Christian. I don't know why I forgot that, sorry.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Deflection all around. Ok, I'll bring it then - what kind of morals does a man have to defame a woman and insult her the way you publicly did with Aphrodite?

When he said "You are loose," if I were Aphrodite I would have replied,"Not as loose as you after that weekend with Edgar!"

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Would you stop quoting him?

Bollocks. Et tu, Brute?

idesofmarch-1.jpg

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Also. Aphrodite friend requested me after my comments, so how does that influence your thinking?

It does not influence my thinking one way or another. I already asked you two if you needed a room...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
It does not influence my thinking one way or another. I already asked you two if you needed a room...

My point is. She obviously did not take me as being rude. Or, if she did, not rude enough.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
My point is. She obviously did not take me as being rude. Or, if she did, not rude enough.

I don't care about your point or what gets either of you off.

MY point is that you accused me of having no morals without pointing to one specific example. I put the mirror up into your face with a specific example of why you are full of shit. It's your move, cowboy.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't care about your point or what gets either of you off.

MY point is that you accused me of having no morals without pointing to one specific example. I put the mirror up into your face with a specific example of why you are full of shit. It's your move, cowboy.

Hypocritical does not equal full of shit. What I said stands.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hypocritical does not equal full of shit. What I said stands.

And you still have not given me Synarch's approved list of morals, nor have you pointed to any that I supposedly do not have. Nor have you told me why it matters in your putrid little life. Ok, you win. I give up.

But before I go: yes, hypocritical does mean full of shit:

hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|
noun ( pl. -sies)
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
And you still have not given me Synarch's approved list of morals, nor have you pointed to any that I supposedly do not have. Nor have you told me why it matters in your putrid little life. Ok, you win. I give up.

But before I go: yes, hypocritical does mean full of shit:

hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|
noun ( pl. -sies)
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Then I should have said it does not make me wrong.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hahahahahaha. Sigh. Edgar. *twirls hair*

Are you still pining after him? Last I heard he was singing a duet with Jen in Manhattan. Is that why you keep bothering her? Get over it; you are just a sideline thing. Jen has his heart.

S

Sniffles

Now now, you children play nice.

Besides, this is a thread about INFJs if I'm not mistaken.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Are you still pining after him? Last I heard he was singing a duet with Jen in Manhattan. Is that why you keep bothering her? Get over it; you are just a sideline thing. Jen has his heart.

He told me it was something real. Something felt. Fool I am, I believed him.