User Tag List

First 1927282930 Last

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    Aww, are you feeling neglected? I'll get to you once I'm done with the twins, mmkay?
    So eager to please aren't you?

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    So eager to please aren't you?
    So eager to be pleased.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

So eager to be pleased.
    WO WO WO!! am i so easily forgotten? i crashed with the babe and missed out on the foreplay. now i'm up and all alone......sniff, so sad.

funny vid! hah! she's hawt. wonder what she looks like now?

ivy had to cut the nip out of this classic artwork. isn't that crazy? but i guess it's a bit unnerving to see so many very young people on this site, for me. jeez. i'm gonna have to try to tone it down i guess...........
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

but even young people have nipples...

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

but even young people have nipples...
    hah!! so i'm not alone!! do you ever sleep? damn girl!!

yes, they do. i guess i was more referring to my, um, R rated,.......or my explicit posts. i just find it weird that such young people are on here. i feel like i have to amend much of what i say now, but that's probably good because i don't wanna taint innocent, idealized souls like synarch either.

i mean, at first, i let it fly on here, but now i am aware (and reminded) again just how weird i really am in Life and that most people are more sensitive minded or conservative about their stuff. sometimes i get lost in the perspective that the World (internet) is really like me......but it's really not.

then there's YOU......!! and you keep things fun too.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    hah!! so i'm not alone!! do you ever sleep? damn girl!!
    almost never.

yes, they do. i guess i was more referring to my, um, R rated,.......or my explicit posts. i just find it weird that such young people are on here. i feel like i have to amend much of what i say now, but that's probably good because i don't wanna taint innocent, idealized souls like synarch either.
    It also unnerves me that children are on this site, or any site. I have no desire to be implicit and I won't be. I fondly remember playing outside in my childhood... ah well, let's welcome the pale, flaccid and worldly new generation.

i mean, at first, i let it fly on here, but now i am aware (and reminded) again just how weird i really am in Life and that most people are more sensitive minded or conservative about their stuff. sometimes i get lost in the perspective that the World (internet) is really like me......but it's really not.

then there's YOU......!! and you keep things fun too.
    Not weird, just honest. Brave enough to admit what others keep hidden. They judge you with jealousy, your strengths are their weaknesses and they know it. Don't understand why people need to wear a disguise, when we are already hidden behind a screen...

(and thanks. )

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

In the good old days, us children would enact our videogames in real life. When forced outside.

Real Life Street Rod with bicycles for the win. o/
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    In the good old days, us children would enact our videogames in real life. When forced outside.

Real Life Street Rod with bicycles for the win. o/
    I used to enact "Transformers" in kindergarten along with a friend of mine. Don't ask me how we transformed from robot to car and from car to robot, we just did.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

almost never.
    me neither!! i only need like 5-6 hours of sleep on average. i already feel like making coffee and it's only 4 here!!

It also unnerves me that children are on this site, or any site. I have no desire to be implicit and I won't be. I fondly remember playing outside in my childhood... ah well, let's welcome the pale, flaccid and worldly new generation.
    yeah, although i have to hand it to them. they seem way smarter at their age than i ever thought about being. but, hey, i'm one of those 'don't bother the adults--scram' kinda moms. i hate it when moms let their kids hang out during discussions. yikes. sometimes it's hard for me to tone it down. and if i do, i might fall asleep.

Not weird, just honest. Brave enough to admit what others keep hidden. They judge you with jealousy, your strengths are their weaknesses and they know it. Don't understand why people need to wear a disguise, when we are already hidden behind a screen...

(and thanks. )
    really? i think people just view me as the freak i am!! haha. i don't really care though. i am very strong Ne (maybe more than Ni), followed by Fe and Fi, so i am really in my head a lot. my intj son (very smart) says it def contributes to my being so weird.....hah! yeah, i love to be open. i figure i don't have much to lose, and a lot to gain. plus, it's just in my m.o. to be open. so, it's nice to know i'm not alone in that.

where are the guys? this could be a hot 4some. prolly sleeping. sheesh!!!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I used to enact "Transformers" in kindergarten along with a friend of mine. Don't ask me how we transformed from robot to car and from car to robot, we just did.
    The world was so awesome back then.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf