• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Ya, I dont know... I am sensitive in many ways to the topic of sexual openess. But thats none of your concern. I am just hurt in many ways because of it. But thats none of your concerns. Thats my problem !

If something hurts you, I don't want to continue that behavior. It's not worth it. I joke around here, but I don't take it seriously and I don't think anyone takes me seriously, either.

Bist du verklemmt? oder?? :cheese:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
-.- verklemmt ist schon wieder son ausdruck, der ist echt zum Kotzen :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsdgZVqQVdA"]f u all :D[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ich glaube aber deswegen liebt mich mein infj. Weil ich ein verklemmter ESTJ bin. Deswegen kann ich ja auch das entp Ergebnis überhaupt nicht einordnen. Ich konnts mal und viele Leute haben mir schon gesagt warum es zutrifft. Aber es fühlt sich halt einfach nicht so an und ich shice jetzt au drauf. estj ist estj :) doof ist doof :)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
aber estj =/= doof. diese worte bedeuten nichts, haben keine bedeutung. du bist 'entropie'. alles klar? na gut.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ich hab mein ganzes Leben lang versucht irgendwo reinzupassen. Und ich schaff es noch nichtmal als der typische entp auf dieser Seite anzukommen. Ich bekomm sogar die Kritik dass ich mich entp-untypisch verhalte.

Mir ist klar, dass das Alles völliger Schwachsinn ist.

But it just would have been one of the greatest dream of mine, to actually belong to

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
We should probably think about raising our kids in the netherlands :D

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
ich auch. ich bin ganz verloren. du gehörst hier. dies ist die stadt der verlorenen kinder. :hug:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1BQjfuwh4"]smile[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

Ok jetzt wirds aber Zeit für whisky, so viel unpersönliche gefühle über ein Forum kann ich nicht lange aufrecht erhalten :D

*whisky rüberschieb* Bis später ! <3

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
see ya! sleep well and enjoy the whiskey.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3gWmMJ5cO4"]nur ein spiel[/YOUTUBE]

for all of you.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Most nasty song title evah:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odQKBO8cvHQ"].[/YOUTUBE]

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
ok, i get the picture... sorry, fell into the moment. :tongue10:

Not quite. i was asking what you all were talking about and if it had anything to do with what was posted earlier and if i could be of assistance in any way. My bad, just havin fun. Carry on.

i actually recognize some of it from german class in the 10th grade. Kinda neat.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
No, I know. I don't speak Basque, but I looked it up.
We were done anyway. He was talking about his type, I was talking about being lost. No biggie...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I bet they never told you in 10th class that if you were to grow up with songs like the following, the whole country would be made of deeply depressed people.
(song gets better at around 1:45)
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w30Ea3e5nHs"].[/YOUTUBE]

I am tho still hoping they will show someday the emotions necessary to convey depression. I am sick of their talking so far.

Pseudonym_Alpha

MBTI Type
INFJ
This INFJ hates being bullied and pushed around. However, I can empathize to an extent over playful banter.