• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
iz sorry. i bet it is hard to bridge such an ethnic gap. :hug:

Thanks, aphro. It was harder than I thought it'd be - but I knew it was going to be short-lived since I wasn't going to stay in Japan forever.

This probably doesnt work if you post a nude pic in your avatar of yourself (?) :D

what doesn't work?

Thats true, I am totally brainwashed after 3 years of INFJdom :)

Lol! Yeap. 3 years and your brain will start to look like coleslaw. Check out Jeno. She's far beyond your condition . NOTHING she says makes sense anymore.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok you got me :)

I am gonna give up at this point. Against a self-lover and a nympho my ideals of loyality as in "Semper Fidelis" in War and in Love wont stand no ground...

I herby forfeit and lie my soullife into your wise hands. Dont you destroy me !!

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ok you got me :)

I am gonna give up at this point. Against a self-lover and a nympho my ideals of loyality as in "Semper Fidelis" in War and in Love wont stand no ground...

I herby forfeit and lie my soullife into your wise hands. Dont you destroy me !!

What?? I'm not a self-lover!! She broke up with me twice. How does that make me a self-lover?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I never said in all my life: "the woman break up with me" I always played my mutual part in it

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
What?? I'm not a self-lover!! She broke up with me twice. How does that make me a self-lover?

If you could, would you go to stay with her for a while, to see how things go, if she said she loved you and wanted you to be there?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
my english sucks doesnt it ? Nvm tho, I think its now the time to tell you, that I am totally drunk and its 5 am here. I cant hold this ground no longer

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

but i thought entropie was calling you the nympho? i'm confused.......

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You're worst than most of the men on here. :)

I'm better than most of the men on here... :D

Thats wishful thinking. I sadly was never a playboy :/

Schade.

Grow a pair. Or, wait for Jenocyde to top you. She liks smooth INFJ mens.

I do like them smooth like butta.

Self love is the best love.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
hey you started to talk about 3somes and my conservative mannerisms just came up with an insult.

We ESTJs are not that wordly people

Oh, so now you are an ESTJ? The world is not ready for this.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
If you could, would you go to stay with her for a while, to see how things go, if she said she loved you and wanted you to be there?

Hell no. That was 3 years ago. And I'm in a very very different place in life. Plus I've moved on to my next unrequited love. But I've decided I'm going to talk to her.

but i thought entropie was calling you the nympho? i'm confused.......

Your guess is as good as mine... *shrug*

hahah. is this reeaaalllly the professor, or a japanese girl in disguise?

Me don't know anymore. So confused!
I go sleep now.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What the funk kinda thread... :confused: I leave for the gym and come back to this!

"Don't make me get the hose!" :snaps a dishtowel at all the ENTPs: Now git dammit!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Oh, so now you are an ESTJ? The world is not ready for this.

I have to underline my conservative approach:

Before this forum became a dating site, the discussions were better !

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
What the funk kinda thread... :confused: I leave for the gym and come back to this!

"Don't make me get the hose!" :snaps a dishtowel at all the ENTPs: Now git dammit!

Hey, Wyst bumped this thread and added ENTPs to his original quote. Not my fault. He beckoned me forth and now must deal with the tidal wave...

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I have to underline my conservative approach:

Before this forum became a dating site, the discussions were better !

Wait - people are getting dates from this site?? Oh dang. :cry:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, Wyst bumped this thread and added ENTPs to his original quote. Not my fault. He beckoned me forth and now must deal with the tidal wave...

:thumps Wyst on the head: :azdaja:

What'd I say 'bout lettin' any ole crazy person in here when I'm gone?! And what the hell is that stain on the couch?!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Wait - people are getting dates from this site?? Oh dang. :cry:

Ya, I dont know... I am sensitive in many ways to the topic of sexual openess. But thats none of your concern. I am just hurt in many ways because of it. But thats none of your concerns. Thats my problem !