First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Trust me, you're not alone. I constantly get that BS as well.
    Yep. I've always heard things along the lines of "you're too perfect," etc. far more times than I care to remember.
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Sniffles

Girls often compare me to a Medieval knight.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Also, I will add that although the girls who passed me up never voiced any sort of regret (they always acted as if nothing had happened...), their friends always apologized to me for their behavior, and were quite mad at them for treating me so poorly. One even apologized for not telling me that a particular girl I had liked for quite a while (the only one I ever asked out, too) had a long history of leading guys on. I could tell that he was sincerely sorry, but I don't see why he couldn't have told me earlier.
    Enneagram 9w1 sp/so
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Isn't this a typical break-up line? George Constanza's "It's me, not you."
    You'd think so. But the weird part it always seems to happen during the beginning of the relationship, not the end. Which is puzzling.

Maybe I'm too much, too fast?
    I-44 N-88 F-62 J-67

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. -Winston Churchill

Sniffles

Yeah that always happens to me; where the "relationship" ends before it even has a chance to begin.

MBTI
    INFP

*wonders what life is like where your exes have great things to say about you*

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    Yep. And maybe it does have to do with age, because these are all guys that I was either interested in or had a fling with and they either passed me up or moved on because they probably saw something more sparkly or distracting (haha), but later on, realize what they had or could've had and either apologize or try to get me back.

Us INFJs are the ones you have to hunt for... once we're found, you'd better know what you've got and treat us accordingly. Otherwise, we'll sense that we'll get hurt and, if we're smart enough, we'll leave, or we'll stick around and be scorned, and then you'll never have a second chance.
    INFJ's are very hard to find/meet.

It sounds like you've been a victim of a world that is always looking for the BBD: Bigger Better Deal.
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    *wonders what life is like where your exes have great things to say about you*
    It's Candyland, baby. Come join me!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

What about... being the one that got away from the INFJ? Before it had a chance to start?

INFJs, what did you feel?
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

Hmm... that actually happend with me regarding a estp-girl. This was in midschool and I felt pretty angry, but then realized that it was for the best. I was thinking about her all the time just after she didnt want to be around me anymore and the only strong reason I can think of why I thought of her so much after we broke up was that I couldn't have her. I hate feeling obsessed over someone and I hate myself for acting unresponsibly to people that truly likes me.