User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Does this mean I can't flick people on the balls? We all know Erin so needs a good ball-flicking. Synarch's boobs are the next stop on the Flickstah Express!

The INFJs can't have the "cranky" label. It's mine. I claimz it 4 France!
    Wait. Why are my boobs getting flicked?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Why ask why? *debonair leer* Shampanyuh?!

I felt like it? I like to feel it? It feels like to it? Confuse me not, sir!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INxJ

Ooof, what I really meant by my statement was that, of all the crazy rambling and input from members on this thread, it seems to be that really only the type to understand what point I was trying to get across to discuss were other INFJ. I should've said something along the lines of, "for serious discussion between INFJ only," because this thread sure is getting convoluted and is beginning to exhaust me trying to keep up.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Why ask why? *debonair leer* Shampanyuh?!

I felt like it? I like to feel it? It feels like to it? Confuse me not, sir!
    I love you, PP.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I love you, PP.
    +1 but ouch girl! i wouldn't do that shit to you!! i want the other half of my bff charm heart necklace back now i think...i mean...you've really done it now!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I love you, PP.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    +1 but ouch girl! i wouldn't do that shit to you!! i want the other half of my bff charm heart necklace back now i think...i mean...you've really done it now!
    Awright, awright, ye've made yer point! *clings to charm* MINE! MINE! Will you forgive me if I flick Protean's junk instead? I'm really pretty open to flicking any forum member's junk (except Haight who might destroy me)! Don't leave me this way, woman!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh no sounds perfect! i'll help!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    I'm wondering if this is the case for other INFJs...

I can count maybe 4-5 guys who have passed me up in the past who have admitted that they regret letting me go, passing me up, or letting me get away.
    Yep. I'd say that's been my experience too.
    It's always after the fact that realization sinks in but it's usually pretty hard to earn my trust back once I've been burned.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    I feel like I need to try to make my suggestion clear again... this thread has gone in a completely different direction than I expected or intended it to:

The INFJ personality seems to be taken for granted in a relationship (and I think this might have to do with age/experience/maturity), and the mate moves on because he/she doesn't fully appreciate the qualities of the INFJ. Later on, as age/experience/maturity progresses, the ex-mate realizes that their ex-INFJ is something quite special, and doesn't easily find their lasting qualities in other mates. That is to say, that I'm wondering if it's common for other INFJ to have experienced this... being passed up, and then later told that their ex-mate regrets letting go of what they had.

Of course, it is experienced with all types, I imagine, but my suggestion is that it might be more common with the INFJ. The point is to have a discussion among other INFJ to see if there is a common thread and to understand why it seems to happen so often.

That'll probably be my last attempt to get everyone to understand what this thread was supposed to be about. Getting kinda frustrated...
    Hey, an INTJ here. I'm not sure I belong in this conversation as the "relationships are their achilles heal - INTJ" type but what the hey. I think we INTJs are probably the closest to the INFJ without being one...that intense Ni preference and all. My problem is having the game to get into the relationship. Once I'm there I've always been quite comfortable. I've never had a regret after leaving a relationship, but don't she ever did either.

I am surprised that no one has asked what kind of personalities these "regret" guys had? That seems really relevant. The common denominator may lie there. So, INFJs, tell us about these guys...

That is if this conversation is still alive. I had to really start skimming to catch up before posting.

I've never dated an INFJ. I am intrigued and frightened by you at the same time. The one confirmed potential INFJ mate I knew also frightened me, but more than she intrigued me. I don' think she was a healthy one.

Sniffles

Well I'm still trying to recover from one INTJ girl breaking my heart. So I can't say my views on the prospects of INFJ-INTJ relations is very positive.

I'll say this: I'm somewhat stuck in between a rock and a hard place here. On one hand, I don't really want her back in my life, yet at the same time I can't completely forget about her either. A colleague said it was a conflict between my Ni and Fe. My Ni has moved on, but my Fe hasn't.

Can anyother INFJs relate to this conflict?