User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFP

I've been driving for 45 years, never had a serious accident and have a clean driving record. All three of my family members have totalled a car.

They don't care to ride with me because they say I'm a poor driver. It's that INFP trait of appearing not to be concentrating on what I am doing.

I say, "But I've never had an accident." And they answer, "Yeah, but you're a carrier."

What is the truth? You be the judge.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm good at driving, though I am very vulnerable to highway hypnotism.

Haven't got my license yet because I get so nervous with someone grading my every move. When I get nervous I get shaky, and make mistakes.

One more chance to pass the test without being charged....
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I think I'm hot shit at driving, but a few people have questioned my driving style.

MBTI
    IsTP

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I've been driving for 45 years, never had a serious accident and have a clean driving record. All three of my family members have totalled a car.

They don't care to ride with me because they say I'm a poor driver. It's that INFP trait of appearing not to be concentrating on what I am doing.

I say, "But I've never had an accident." And they answer, "Yeah, but you're a carrier."

What is the truth? You be the judge.
    Facts are facts. 45 years and no losses.

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    I think I'm hot shit at driving, but a few people have questioned my driving style.
    Ditto, though I will admit at the time they questioned it it was probably warranted, I've gained alot more road hours since then.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Pink and I hung out with car people, so there was a lot of drag racing down rural highways. When I think about the sorts of white knuckle maneuvers I've done, it's a little terrifying in retrospect. I was a fairly coordinated driver as a teenager, but now, I don't really trust myself except for basic Point A to Point B things.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I consider myself to be a great driver.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm one of those shitty drivers that thinks they're good, but I've asked people and they agree.

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

Very good driver. 0 points = Clean record

People often complement me on how good of a driver I am when driving people around.

*edit--oh crap, didn't realize I was posting in the NF section.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I'm an excellent driver. I can drive in downtown San Francisco (which I used to be afraid to do). I'm also great at parallel parking even in tight spaces.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I don't drive a lot since my husband works away from home and takes our only vehicle...but when I've had a car, I haven't had any accidents or tickets.

My biggest problem is knowing where I'm going. If I've been there a few times, I'm not too bad, but this is what causes me the greatest amount of stress. I can't find my way out of a paper sack without a map.

On another note, we just noticed today that our license plate is missing! Someone stole the plate and we don't know how long it's been gone!
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~