User Tag List

First 345

Thread: Clumsiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

I really wish I could stop subconciously putting things down. I do it all the time with my coffee, my wallet, my keys, and occasially receipts, screwdrivers, electronic bits and pieces and EVERYTHING!!! I'll just walk somewhere and put it down, and then ten minutes later, I'll go: "WHERE THE F^^K IS MY F^^KING *insert thing here*". I've left my keys at stores, put my wallet on a bench and just walked away, and all sorts of things. No matter how hard I try, I can't avoid this.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    I really wish I could stop subconciously putting things down. I do it all the time with my coffee, my wallet, my keys, and occasially receipts, screwdrivers, electronic bits and pieces and EVERYTHING!!! I'll just walk somewhere and put it down, and then ten minutes later, I'll go: "WHERE THE F^^K IS MY F^^KING *insert thing here*". I've left my keys at stores, put my wallet on a bench and just walked away, and all sorts of things. No matter how hard I try, I can't avoid this.
    Yep. Count me in :p

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    That's so me!! We had this plastic attachment to the open doorway of our kitchen. I made it come off cause I ran into so often! lol
    yep...braking things on accident is something I'm good at.
    A friend of mine brought over his potato gun this oen day and we were all pumped up to start launching some potatoes...i go to pick up the gun and BAM drop the thing and it snaps in half. THEN, while i was trying to fix it i broke it into even more pieces.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ratsimoan View Post
    Clumsy is my first name. And my second name is forgetfulness. Anyway, I can't count the times I knock my cup of water off my night table. I have to be careful how I walk down steps or I will fall.
    lmao i totally bring in cups of water into my room and ALWAYS place it on the ground near my chair and within an hour i will roll back my chair (sometimes im also just walking about in my room) and knock over the cup. spilled water all over my carpet atleast 15 times in one month.

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom88 View Post
    yep...braking things on accident is something I'm good at.
    A friend of mine brought over his potato gun this oen day and we were all pumped up to start launching some potatoes...i go to pick up the gun and BAM drop the thing and it snaps in half. THEN, while i was trying to fix it i broke it into even more pieces.
    I hear ya!! That's so me! At least we know we're not alone...and hopefully others find it amusing? (I know some folks get pretty annoyed...oh well!) :p

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by lunalove View Post
    I hear ya!! That's so me! At least we know we're not alone...and hopefully others find it amusing? (I know some folks get pretty annoyed...oh well!) :p
    i think others do find it amusing if you have the right attitude about it...kinda like how when little innocent kid is kind of drifting through their own reality and accidentally breaks something...you can't really get angry at him because he's just so likeable.

when i broke that potato gun of my friend i was just like "wow i totally DESTROYED that thing my bad...i'll have my bro make you an even better one dont worry". I find that if you just verbally admit (and even absurdify what happened) they find it amusing.

MBTI
    ENF
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by MrRandom88 View Post
    i think others do find it amusing if you have the right attitude about it...kinda like how when little innocent kid is kind of drifting through their own reality and accidentally breaks something...you can't really get angry at him because he's just so likeable.

when i broke that potato gun of my friend i was just like "wow i totally DESTROYED that thing my bad...i'll have my bro make you an even better one dont worry". I find that if you just verbally admit (and even absurdify what happened) they find it amusing.
    Thanks!! I will definitely give that a try! You have an upbeat way of looking at life...your positive energy is contagious!! :-) I am a pretty serious type (not saying you aren't btw!) so I have a tendency to become intense in situations...you're example sounds like a good one to follow!