User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Clumsiness

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm extremely clumsy, and the messiest eater I know. However, I've met NF's that make me swoon with their gracefulness.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Yeah. I'm pretty clumsy too. Been that way since I was a kid.

I'm even clumsy when I play video games. I don't know how many times I've killed Mario by running into Goombas. Despite that, I beat the ENTIRE game. That, and Bubble Bobble. My trick is to constantly shoot bubbles everywhere I run, which really helps on the last level. (I'm never too old to play video games!)

Besides that, I pride myself in my driving skills. Most times.. Other times.. I do have a habit of running over curbs. Popped a tire once. But, I'm champ at driving, overall, especially on wide-lane freeways (maybe not in Boston, though -Big Dig area's waay too scary for me). Oh and parking backwards. A+ lol

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i'm super clumsy...and people are actually also kind of afraid to drive with me because they say i just don't seem to pay attention to my surroundings much...i'd like to be offended but it's totally true, i think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AgentOrange View Post
    I'm extremely clumsy, and the messiest eater I know. However, I've met NF's that make me swoon with their gracefulness.
    it's actually funny...people say this about me too...they always have...i don't know why...but people remark on my mannerisms as being graceful and poised or whatever...but...i don't get it...maybe it's a subconscious overcompensating thing because i am so clumsy haha.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm pretty good at go-carts though.. ;P

I remember racing a group of guys in a different country once. I beat all their asses. They were like: "You must be American, right?" Damn right, beatch!

I always wanted a souped up car to drive in when I was a teen. Never got one. Lotus Elises are the next cars I want to try out. I'd NEVER want to be a racecar driver though.. I just like the excitement- Vroom.. Vroom!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by karenk View Post
    Yes. For example today I walked into a parked car, but I attribute this to inferior Se. I was reading in an enneagram book that 4s (which is the majority of INFJs) have the underlying issue of feeling they have no identity/feeling lost, and this sometimes even manifests itself in a tendency to lose direction in the physical environment. It also said 4s are prone to feel dizzy.
    I can generally know where I'm going, but it's the small things in the way, the little details in front of me, that I don't notice. LOL. When I'm really stressed though, I could be in a place I've been too 100 times, and not know where I'm going.

I can totally relate to this. I'm a 4 too. I feel dizzy really often. I have a tendency to faint. I normally relate this to extremely low blood pressure, and my squeamishness, but now I guess I can add it on to being a 4 also.
    Come to the edge, he said,
    They said:
    We are afraid
    Come to the edge, he said.
    They came,
    He pushed them,
    and
    they flew.
    -Guillaume Apollinaire

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Surprisingly no. I am usually aware of my surroundings. Plus I know what my home looks like and where things are without having to view them. In other words, if I went blind tomorrow I'd be okay, well indoors lol.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Oh, I can trip over a flat surface. I only wish I was joking.
    "Can you set me free from this dark inner world? Save me now, last beats in the soul.."

Fonewearl and proud of it!

I (85%) - N (80%) - F (35%) - P (90%)
    O: 94% C: 18% E: 21% A: 94% N: 38%
    9w1 (SP, SX, SO)
    (9, 5, 4)
    RCUAI (Primary Calm)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

lol my friend is an INFP and she's always tripping or something..she told me one day her dog ran behind her and knocked her down the stairs. I couldn't help but laugh. And she works outdoors too and she's always falling on rocks. I never really thought of this being an NF thing!

Well, I'm not clumsy at all. The other might be the truth.. I'm aware of my surroundings and veer around everything - damn close, but never collide. It's like kind of sport for me.

Another question would be the relation between clumsiness and anxiety, when you are around people. You know what I mean, when you know someone is watching you and you get uncomfortable and just mess up everything you do. Could be an NF thing as well.