User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP

It's like using material from others to learn from. Maybe we are the ones most likely to learn from others instead of the "hard way" of experience. Also, thanks for the praise, since it helps me to know that I'm really helping out. I guess I just contemplate these things more than most to get a better understanding of myself and others for everyone's benefit.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    EII

I do this too, espcially if it is really focused attention. I remember getting up on stage with a huge bunch of people at a rave once, started dancing, and the next thing I know, everyone else was moved off the stage and there was a god damn spotlight and camera filming me dancing solo lol I couldn't bail straight away without showing how uncomfortable I was, but then I couldn't handle the pressure anymore and sort of sidled off the stage back to lose myself in the crowd.

Teach me never to get up on a stage anymore.

I cant say this exactly has ever happened to me, but I know the feeling on a much smaller scale, the most obvious instance that comes to mind involves a college classroom full of students, and my persuasive speech on why ninjas are cooler then pirates :P

It's like using material from others to learn from. Maybe we are the ones most likely to learn from others instead of the "hard way" of experience. Also, thanks for the praise, since it helps me to know that I'm really helping out. I guess I just contemplate these things more than most to get a better understanding of myself and others for everyone's benefit.
    Seriously though, I thought about your comment before and it was very good, keep it up!
    Last edited by r0wo1; 12-30-2008 at 12:17 PM.
    r0wo1 the destroyer of threads has struck again...