User Tag List

First 6789 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

"Genuine nerd looking a longlasting love"

"Hello. I'm an authentic, enthusiastic, intelligent male. (good qualities that might appeal to infj) Not perfect mind you. I'm a neat freak and can be unintentionally overblunt (note the admitance of faults) but I'm working on those (the desire to change). I like [something], [something], [something], [something funny that an infj will probably interpret as possibly true but will be humored and intrigued about]. I'm looking for a relationship that can be intense, deep, and sweet. I'm not a short-term kinda guy....blah blah blah, more stuff along that line. Hope you meet you soon."

THANK YOU!! I'm standing up doing the Jig as I type this! The only thing I have to say about this unless Synarch beats me to it is...

I'm a neat freak and can be unintentionally overblunt
    LOL That is not, I repeat IS NOT an ENTP! We are not neat and we mean to be as blunt as we are.

...you ENTPs are sounding like NFs here. Very scary.
    I think you're seeing the side of a more mature and balanced ENTP and the side of him that for the most part only the person he's in love with sees. We have a very hard and thick shell but if we open it up to somebody we're very very soft on the inside.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    I think you're seeing the side of a more mature and balanced ENTP and the side of him that for the most part only the person he's in love with sees. We have a very hard and thick shell but if we open it up to somebody we're very very soft on the inside.
    /maturity

Now you really are making me hard. And, I'm not talking about my shell.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP View Post
    THANK YOU!! I'm standing up doing the Jig as I type this! The only thing I have to say about this unless Synarch beats me to it is...

LOL That is not, I repeat IS NOT an ENTP! We are not neat and we mean to be as blunt as we are.

*bows* I thought I'd give you what you asked for. It was, obviously, theoretical. At least if entps are as blunt as they mean to be than you don't have to feel bad about popping them in the nose occasionally.

Lol, hard on the outside but soft on the inside? Like boiled crab?
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Now you really are making me hard. And, I'm not talking about my shell.
    Sorry INFJs but this whole thread was nothing more than bait to catch myself a hot ENTP... Glad to see I'm not the only totally shameless non gender, age, race, species specific flirt.

Lol, hard on the outside but soft on the inside? Like boiled crab?
    Um, let's think more along the lines of a diamond truffle if you will.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

*sniggers* but I like boiled crab. Diamond truffles are hard on the teeth.
    -Brio

"I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life; I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well."
    -Teddy Roosevelt

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4,5?
    Socionics
    INFp

the culmination of these posts is ridiculously (though i wish it could happen more) thorough response to your original post lol.
    i wasn't really sure what your intentions were (if you're actually wanting to date an infj or just setting up a theoretical social experiment /whatnot) but there was a lot of working and reworking and asking and answering requests for clarification from specific individuals.

a whole range of genuine serious thoughts, sarcastic thoughts and poetic thoughts.

this thread is sex to an extent. there's just so much thoroughly examined social behavior/desire information in one place and even if no entps or infjs end up finding the love of their life, at least we all got off.

well, i did.
    So you were born, and that is a good day.
    And someday you'll die and what a shame.
    But somewhere in the between, theres a life in which we all dream,
    And nothing and no one will ever take that away.

MBTI
    INxJ

I would be attracted to the post that is down to earth, honest, INTELLIGENT, self-aware, confident, and welcoming. The headline would be something straightforward, but without the implications of some guy that is totally full of himself or putting on a disguise. In other words, I'd be the one who looks at the post that everyone else probably ignores.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by jakuwhat View Post
    the culmination of these posts is ridiculously (though i wish it could happen more) thorough response to your original post lol.
    i wasn't really sure what your intentions were (if you're actually wanting to date an infj or just setting up a theoretical social experiment /whatnot) but there was a lot of working and reworking and asking and answering requests for clarification from specific individuals.

a whole range of genuine serious thoughts, sarcastic thoughts and poetic thoughts.

this thread is sex to an extent. there's just so much thoroughly examined social behavior/desire information in one place and even if no entps or infjs end up finding the love of their life, at least we all got off.

well, i did.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! that is FUNNY!!

it's my job to point out the funny ones in case you guys miss em' and that shit was funny!! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

yeah, really! it has this wonderfull ironicly sarcastic, yet delightful tonality to it
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    ;) sx
    Socionics
    ENFp

+1 what aufs said.
    -Brio

-Teddy Roosevelt