• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTPs

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
...and the best thing is that you guys can describe what goes on when you are up there to bring a little piece of heaven back to earth

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOLOL That's why we are known as the type who makes Hallmark cards

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
are we?? haha...that's funny!! i can see that kind of. :)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I get along with INTPs more than any other types; we're most compatibale with eachother.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can imagine the dynamics between INTP and INFP working quite well actually!

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
I can imagine the dynamics between INTP and INFP working quite well actually!

We make great friends. Male or female, it doesn't matter.
If I came up with a list of traits I would want in a girlfriend they would be near the top of the list, but for some reason when we're together there's not much of a spark.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Really that's interesting cos I introduced an INTP to a INFP friend of mine and there was soooo much chemistry I was glad to leave them to it LOL :D

A Schnitzel

WTF is this dude saying?
MBTI Type
INTP
Really that's interesting cos I introduced an INTP to a INFP friend of mine and there was soooo much chemistry I was glad to leave them to it LOL :D

Well I can't answer for other INTPs, but that has been my experience.
There's just no "I've got to have her" instinct.

Hey. It could happen.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
LOLOLOL That's why we are known as the type who makes Hallmark cards

Keepsake ornaments? Ho-ho-hope you have a Merry Christmas?

I'm currently watching the full episodes on ABC and getting bombarded with Hallmark ads. So this is where they come from... :steam:

JonJT

MBTI Type
INTP
I dated an ENFP. She had some venerable traits most important of which was her jocular nature. Captainchick's (or whatever her username is) kinda reminds me of her mannerisms. She saw something in me that I didnt see in her though, and had much stronger feelings for me than I her. Amicable break up though, so I'd say the NF's can and do get along with INTPs.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sure I've posted this before, but either way:
NF's :wub: :wub:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dated an ENFP. She had some venerable traits most important of which was her jocular nature. Captainchick's (or whatever her username is) kinda reminds me of her mannerisms. She saw something in me that I didnt see in her though, and had much stronger feelings for me than I her. Amicable break up though, so I'd say the NF's can and do get along with INTPs.

oh...that's sad kinda...i think we may want to see you more then we want to be seen...so maybe she never let you see her cuz she was concerned with knowing you instead...that whole reporter thing we do i think...shit...that sucks.